Reviews for for in the sleep of death what dreams may come
slightly so chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is a different library fix-up fic, because it doesn't feel quick and easy at all- but it feels absolutely plausible. Sort of like, this isn't a fix-up, this is what actually happened. Very legit and canon. Love your stories...
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was so perfect! Seriously if they do the episode when he dies and goes back to River (and they absolutely must!) it has to go like this. It's so sweet!
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Perfect ending! If the Doctor can't find a way to save River, then he will have to join her there someday. It's the best way for them to be together properly.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Loved this story so, so much! Sad but very beautiful!
earlyable chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I love it, it's truly amazing and I think that this is truly realistic (in a Whovian way)! I actually cried towards the end, it's terrific!
xNeariax chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
OMG. *all teary eyed - in a good way* So much love for this story. THIS is exactly how it HAS to end. Well, maybe not with her waiting that long.. poor River.. but both of them there, together for good in the end. Me likes! 3
penguinspy42 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is brilliant and exactly what should happen! I love the ponds can be rivers in disguise line. I'm all teary-eyed now.
Emi-Stella chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Brilliant story I love your writing. I've always thought that he needs to get her back out of the computer somehow... if everyone else could form new bodies when they were un-saved back to the library, she can. But now this way works too, with him joining her in CAL... perhaps he can save his eleventh self into a screwdriver and upload it for her once he regenerates. Perfect.

Thank you so much!

Emi
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Beautiful!
Runt the Brave chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Best. Mainframe. Story. EVER!

I'm sobbing and it's great and all your stories are great and this is absolutely amazing. I love how you portrayed Ella and Josh and especially little Charlotte. Oh your Charlotte was brilliant! I love this story.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
awwwwww! that was so beautiful! 3 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I was worried this was going to another downer.

I liked it
papaver-in-diligo chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This story made me cry. It's beautiful, well done.
Gaialy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Now this is fantastic!
mericat chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Absolutely them. I wonder how long she had to wait and how awful he became?