Reviews for Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green: My Way
iciclefangAJ chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Is there gonna be Red X Leaf?
Kiriguya Kimiko chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Charmander... Red gets the CHarmander at the end of the Golden Bridge before Bills House.
Your Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DON'T YOU CONTINUE! I LOVE LUCKYSHIPPING/BURNINGLEAF SHIPPING!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Awosome story
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Sorry for constantly reviewing, but just finished Chapter Three... AWESOME is the only thing I can say about it. YOU MUST WRITE MORE. If ya got writer's block I understand. Just hope you get out of it soon. THIS IS TOTALLY AMAAAAAAZIIIIIING.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh yeah, one thing I wanna add. Try proofreading. I found a couple mistakes in your writing. Otherwise it's pretty awesome.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is a pretty cute story so far. I just finished chapter one and I'd be laughing hard if my parents weren't in the same room as I was. It just makes me feel so... I dunno. Nostalgia perhaps? I remember when I played my bro's FireRed version. Anyway, keep up the good work, and I see you haven't gotten down to chapter four yet. Hope you update soon.
red chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
when is chapter 4 coming out
Red564 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
wow this is really good! so are your other stories like new school,new drama. PLZ update soon :)
xXEndlessSkyXx chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Wow. This is a really good story! Please Update soon!
Pachirisu chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
It's nice, and I love Luckyshipping! Jessie, James, and Meowth seem to be based off of the anime, am I right? I'm guessing you like the new Green better than the old one. What I meant by that is you like the matured Green with the outfit to show Green is the manga counterpart of Leaf, more than the Green that is a thief, flirtatious, and wears a black dress. But it was a guess, since you are using the matured Green. Please update soon, and please try your hardest NOT to get writer's block, especially a major one. I HATE when that happens in a good story. It is SO annoying, but I don't hate the author. Anyways, your story is off with a great start. I ran out of ideas to type now, so...yeah.
a random reader chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
an update! thanks Master, and you already planned out New School, New Drama ending? i can't wait to read it!

i can't believe it that you add Jessie, James, and Meowth. they hilarious. Mt. Moon, the place filled with TR. Go Red, kick their butt. owh, this is great! i can't wait for the next chapter! Red will go to the Nugget Bridge and then meet Bill, after that, it's the gym showdown. great chapter as always, i can't wait for the next one. update soon please.
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Nice work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
...Hmmm...Pigey vs Pikachu...Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa, my money's on the electric mouse. xD UPDATE!
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Good work! This is an awesome story so far! Keep up the awesome work!