Reviews for The Tales of Lovino and the Beast
BakaKurokamiShoujo chapter 4 . 1/18
hey where are you? you hadn't update this fic for a long time. please continue soon I would love to know what happen next. ( ﹏ )
Moemo the Fox Kit chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
What last updated in 2011?! NOOOOOO B-but I need more... *sad puppy dog eyes
Gottin Konig chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Adorable! but so long since last update :'( Ah what ever I enjoyed the story!
Olivia chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
ha. did you mean to ask "What do you think?" not "How do you think?" I thought well of it if the first was your intention.
Olivia chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
FINALLY A HETALIA AND A HOMESTUCK FAN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
hehehe! that part with tonio singing to lovi in his sleep was adorable XD
NekoAmi1216 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I love how I was able to figure out each of the conversations of the servants. I liked the PruCan one!

You have, like ALL my favorite pairings (Except PruHun, but you have PruCan, and you can't have both I guess... They are tied in my mind. I like PruHun AND PruCan...)

Anyway... UPDATE PLEASE?
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
awww, CUUUUTE! xD
But it's been so long! Are you going to continue?
Angeliclown chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Oh wow! This sure brings back childhood memories! Please write more! Oh and I loved the part with Gilbird and Kuma. So cute! I have to ask though, I don't remember a guitar being in either the orignal or Christmas version of Beauty and the Beast. How did you come up with that for Gilbert? I love how you added Gilbert x Matthieu (i know It's Matthew but I'm French so It's kinda a habit to call him that) not many people pair them up. They're my second favorite pairing! (right after USUK and before Switzerland x Austria)
Dean it's angels chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
omg when i started reading this i ahd just finished watching beauty and the beast with my family!

i have a qusetion are you going to include the libray part or are you going to replace it with a tomato garden?

i can't wait for the next chapter!
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Hehe, I love your story, and bribing us with the most sexual food known to man was a brilliant idea. Seriously, just casually let your mind fall in the gutter and it is THE MOST suggestive food you could possibly eat. (twizzlers come in second)
ToBeTakenByLove chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Holy shit. HOLY SHIT! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING! THIS IS THE BEST SPAMANO FIC EVER! YOU DEFINITELY NEED MORE REVIEWS! SOMEONE FREAKIN' SPREAD THIS STORY AROUND THIS WESBITE, DAMMIT!

anyways,

You are an absolutely wonderful writer, and I loved reading all of your chapters in one day. This story, the way you put your characters it was all perfect. Upon reading the description for Spain, I suddenly got curious to know if you changed the whole way of him becoming a beast from the real thing.

I grin like an idiot everytime France appears! And God... that lullaby is the most romantic...Oh God... *shivers* And thank you for including PruCan and UsUk...and...*reads list again* you included every pairing I love... holy fuck. * squeals just like Eliza* You are definitely a FemSpain, I so love your personality! Your one of those people I wish I had as a friend ouo

And that concludes my long, annoying review!

P.S. Gimme that churro! ... /shot for thinking like a pervert.
SongOfTheShadows chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
This is really good. Please continue.
rainbow world chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
aww cute chapter! is Feliks gonna tell lovi about antonio singing to him?
BlackHearted Dragons chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Continue please! I'm dying here! Besides that, I'm the Lovino in my group of friends and my boyfriend acts like a mixture of Germany and Italy...its...creepy...but anyways...this is really awesome!

Lovino: ... .hell...Natile, what the fruk are you reading...?

Ummm...nothing...?

Lovino: Like hell its nothing! What the heak is this!

Yeah...well...I gotta go, cuz my cosplay side of Lovino is trying to take over...

Lovino: What? I'm standing right here you ass!

*gasps* Lovi language! Well good luck with your story! I love it!

Lovino: *blushes* Well I dont...

Who asked you? Besides you know you do Lovino