Reviews for The First Year
lizzard9 chapter 17 . 12/9/2016
Wow, this was a hard one for me to read. I was emotional throughout the story. I could see this being their relationship in the earlier years, but somehow I could see them become more in love and more in tune with each other he were to come back to her now. Thanks for this story and letting it end on a good note.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2015
Very cute but I HATE Kathy, I can't believe Elliot let it get that far. Thanks for posting.
LaceNLeather24 chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
I read this a few months ago and I then read it a few more times. I can't believe I have yet to review this. This story and the one before are sooo damn good! I love your writing, and I might just spend the rest of the day reading all of your stories all over again!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
:( my heart almost broke... I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Omg I just found this and even though its like 2 yrs old it is a masterpiece!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
Thank god... I can't believe he almost had sex with Kathy again, I would have cut his balls off after that. Loved the story, wish she wouldn't have slept with Peter at all, let alone every night though. Other then that I loved the story. Thanks for posting.
Happy2BeDee chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
This is one of the best stories i have ever read! It's well written and, wow! Can't wait to finish!
Dawn chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
Wow! You are an amazing writer, I have followed the series! Love Love Love them, and the rest of your stories!
mandip312 chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY, NOT JUST THE FLUFF AND CASES THEY SEE BUT WHAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY IMAGINE LIV WOULD FEEL LIKE IF EL WAS LIKE THAT! I REALLY ENJOYED THAT, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY.
Eliguis chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
I just thought I would let you know I only recently stated reading your stories and I love your creative ability to think out of the box and remain true your stories and readers and developed the characters to your standards. When I read this chapter (although it took place a little while back) I felt your dedication and fairness to your craft. Really loved your stories and will continue to read! :)
shilohharris chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Light at the end of the tunnel. Thank god!
shilohharris chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
Oh shit. That one statement just Stabbed a knife in my chest oh gosh. Excuse my dramatics.
shilohharris chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Ahnhhhhjhhhhhhhhh! Omg, wtf omg. No. Stop playing with my emotions like that. Don't stop but stop.
shilohharris chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Omg!
dancefan93 chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
Hey i just wanted to say this was a great story. i was wondering if writing a sequal ever passed your mind because i would definately read. just a thought, either way really great story.