Reviews for Dreaming My Life Away
timetravelersbow-tie chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
you've done it. you've made me cry at last.
i loved it and i'd read it again and again regardless of my emotions.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
... I don't know what to say. My throat feels tight and my heart hurts. Just rip my heart out and toss it on the ground, why don't you?

In all seriousness, though, this was amazingly well-written. You did an excellent job of pulling out all of the tragic, heartbreaking things about their relationship and putting it all in this one fic. It was so sad that it was almost hard to read, but I'm glad I did.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You are so amazing at writing River/Doctor, you get all the emotions and make it so upsetting yet joyful.
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Aw that is so horribly sad, I always wondered if he could visit know be 'saved' for a while to see her
Veronica.Fae chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Gosh this is so perfect. I loved that you mentioned in-synch time, because I believe they did have that kind of time.

How did you manage to make me love her even more than I usually do? Just tell me.
fishxcustard chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Speechless. This reminds me of forest of the dead so much, that look in river's eyes when she realized he didn't know her. And day of the moon when she had her last kiss with him.

This way you incorporated the diary entries was utterly perfect I thought. You are amazing.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
absolutely beautiful.
SerenBex chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aww! This is so sad... poor River :(
FreakedOutGeek chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh dear. You have made me go against my ethics Hannah! I promised myself that I wouldn't enjoy any fic that made River sad.

And what have you gone and done? Written one that I positively adore! It's such a sad relationship really, and I'm hating that Moffat is hinting that River might be bad after all! Yet you're there to fill the Who-less periods of my existence now :)

I loved the pure simplicity that ran through this fic, and I could really feel River's emotions, especially in that last line. It really encompassed that fear and worry, but grim acceptance we saw in brief flashes from River in the series.

Much love and update/moar stories wishes ;P Foggy
Virgin in a brothel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love the way you can write from River's perspective in such a genuine way, it's very touching. Well done.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Sobbing, brb *heart*
Gaialy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
it is really sad. While I get that the Doctor had to 'save her', it must have been horrible for her to live a life without him. I wonder if the Doctor ever goes back and...will try to give her a new body maybe?

Loved it anyway, very well written