Reviews for April 1912
Cyberchao X chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
And again I'll say it: what an awful place to end.
Cyberchao X chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
"Titanic", indeed. I've seen this "first-class lady, third-class man romance" before.

I ain't complaining. Good stuff; wish there were more chapters.
Cyberchao X chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Haha, nicely done.
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Well, that was predictable. I kind of got the feeling that Aoi just sort of put up with Junpei because he knew Junpei was the key to saving Akane, but that he didn't really like him that much and thought his sister could do better.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
And L'Estrange?
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Haha, I like.
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Hm. An interesting alternate continuity indeed. Didn't Ace have trouble making human connections? Yet here he's a family man.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Hmm...I like it. The first chapter was a little tough to get into because it was all OCs; I find that even if a story will be primarily OCs, the canon characters are the ones who get the readers on the hook so unless they're barely even going to appear (which kind of only works when the setting is as much a defining aspect as the characters are), they're the ones who should be focused on in Chapter 1.
AprilChloeBlue chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
This story is amazing!

Its so well written.

And it has a great story line.

Unfortunately, I just arrived to chapter 8, the final chapter.

Is chapter 9 comming soon? ;)

greetz,

9Kira9
Zero chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Your writing style is just superior, and the plot is interesting. I like how you developed the character Lilian and I love the interaction between her and our number three xD I smell a pairing in the air!~ Snake/Light is my second favorite character of the game with Santa in first place, so I look forward in seeing how you develop his character, maybe he can meet Lilian ;D Triangles are typical but we all love them haha.

Looking forward to your next update.
Akuma Rin chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
Ah, it's so good so far! I didn't find any typos in this chapter while reading it. C:
Naridar chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
An interesting AU story for 999, everyone's in-character so far, and the twins seem like an interesting addition. Ace's kids, however, seem a bit one-dimensional, though they haven't had much screentime. My only concern is that chapters are a tad too short. Definitely lots of potential in this story, looking forward to further chapters.
Miss CatLover Chii chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
AKANE makes an appearance finally!

AND so does AOI hehehe (insert smirk here) banzai!

I aww-ed at her p.s. note.. she's still counting her days and still thinking of him like in the game.

So in-character for her and Aoi love how they interacted and I laughed so hard at Aoi and Lotus's interaction between each other. hahahaha reminds me of the part where they (kinda) argued when Aoi was searching the thrash in door 4 in the game.

I wonder if Lotus is divorced though.. so that she can have moments with Seven hehehehhehe they are cannon after all but I love the way you portray Ennea's character and also Nona since it's quite hard to guess how they act like in the game since they mentioned only a little bit about them.

I'll just wait for the next chapter then... :3 so keep up the great work and good luck on your other fanfics
Miss CatLover Chii chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
FUUUU-wack O_O

Houngo have 'kids'! AND a pretty wife! (screams!) It's the end of the world! ahahahahahhahaha xDD

Seriously I did not expect him to have a family (I'm so mean) well I guess because he still doesn't have his prosopagnosia and so he's the good guy for now I guess ,unless he get his head banged somewhere then he'll have it.

And damn Liliana's character somehow is starting to get in my nerves hahaha she's more of the spoiled brat type in my opinion..

hopefully Liliana gets to change her attitude once she gets some adventure lesson in the Titanic hehehe but I still kinda like her and her brother though they're the opposite type for me and well for their mom i can just picture her beauty and elegance. damn Houngo sure is lucky.
Miss CatLover Chii chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Ah yes Seven's full name is quite funny hahahahah

I love how you portay their actions especially seven very in-character and the twins are really getting more interesting for me. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer. And also I hope that the others will also be revealed with the bad guy and danger will I don't know how will you put them in danger especially when lots of people are in the titanic. I'll just wait for the next chapter then..