Reviews for Frequent Flyer
cold kagome chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Omg. Wow. Iove it XD.
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I haven't read or seen any flight attendent!Kurt fanfics and what a shame that is because this is awesome! :)
Sianii chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
this mustn't be a one shot!

please continue! :)
Siess chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I'm not sure if you're planning on continuing this, but if you do, I would love it (: Really liking the story so far!
OneTwoOne chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
-wow, very intriguing, I hope there will be more chapters to it? 'cus I kind of really liked it! (:
tomoyosita chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
yes, we want more, yeeeeeees please update!
cato1850 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Please continue this, it has so much potential. You've caught my imagination.
lizzard713 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I know you're working on the sequel to Canvas (and hopefully more of Curtain), but it would really be nice to see more of this story too. It's a dynamic that I haven't seen written before, and it would be nice to see how their relationship pans out.

Besides, all of your writing is awesome. But I've already said that. :D

-lizzard713
eb012203 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Holy shit this story is so fucking hot
Presh23 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
please please please pleeeeease write the boys going on a date in Sydney... there could be so much they could do! (being a sydneysider myself, I am actually really excited to see how they would like being here.) oh and let Kurt know his way around, because that would be really sweet.

please please please with klainebows on top? :)
TooSexyForMyHat chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Such a cute and well-written story! I'd love to see a sequel sometime! Good job :)
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Dear god, yes. Can't we say fucking amazing. This is both beautiful AND organic. Love lovve love love love love
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
you should totally write a sequel for this...like maybe a long one-shot detailing how Blaine does call Kurt up and keep in contact and stuff and how unlike how most relationships on planes don't last, Blaine consistently contacts him and all and they manage to keep a relationship going? It'd be cute...lol
mossimo1004 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Yes! I'm so glad that you decided to continue. I loved it! I believe that Kurt and Blaine can make an exception and make this work forever! Thank you. : )
youngandobsessed chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Yay! So glad you're continuing this!