Reviews for Scattered Piece
bookygurl3400 chapter 30 . 11/14
Okay, but how about you make the readers happy by updating, 'kay?
bookygurl3400 chapter 19 . 11/14
... I actually figured it out when he had oddly colored hair, used a sword, loved to fight, loved to sleep, and immediately woke up when being "attacked" like Zoro does. By the way, I like that you made us guess who is who by using different names and order of appearance. You go, girl! . . or are you a boy? Either way, you go Author person!
Midnight0Sky chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
Lol ZoSan! What happend to Ace and Sabo?
The procrastinator- MasQ chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
Cockroach! Don't worry, I'll be you're... Whoopsie. I smooshied you. Anyway, mini guts and brains of insects aside, please continue! This is one of my favorite one piece AUs!
alynawatlovers chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
Wow... just wow. So odd, and yet so addicting. :) Good Job! :)
Eigo chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
lol. Amusing.
Somebody chapter 30 . 11/15/2012
I love your story.

Wondering how Strawhat crew is going to find their true name. And how your going to introduce Chopper (whether he going to be human or reindeer).

Anyways Update soon
Guest chapter 30 . 11/12/2012
:D I luv this story, its writen well and you have some really neat idaes. Please keep writing /(-)\ (begging)
WannabeMarySue chapter 30 . 11/10/2012
Great new chapter! Hahahaha figures charles/sanji is scared of cockroaches! Hahaha, question though: does greg/zoro just like carry his sword around school?
sakura240 chapter 30 . 11/8/2012
Kura: Although I felt sorry for Charles, I felt more sorry for the poor cockroach. But I'm like Charles so...

Berry: The poor little creature. But seriously, awesome and funny chapter :)

Kura: Yeah, it was awesome! XD Man, we can't wait for the next chapter! Oh...and Laith, that gross! DX BYES!
ladeste chapter 30 . 11/8/2012
Haha oh the poor darling cockroach! So so amusing I foresee their ship wright ;)
WannabeMarySue chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
Awesome! As always! I bet Mr. Martins is Franky? Right? Well anyway great job! The part about the boat at the end was funny! Also I would love more zoro and Sanji err Greg and Charles! Just because they work so we'll as foils and Charles hasn't had a huge part in it yet.
King arturi chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
Finally yeyesyeysyeysyeyeysyeysydysy eyeyesseyesyesyseyeyseyseesy YES i have waited so long for this it never ones left my favorites and franky AWESOME i cant wait yayayayayayayayayaya
The procrastinator- MasQ chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
Yay! Omg, I knew it! It's Franky! *dancing* thanks for the update!
sakura240 chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
Kura: Hehehehehe, it was Franky.

Berry: Franky. Totally Franky.

Kura: I hope they can get their ship! XD Hmmm, although, there's three more: Chopper, Franky, and Brook. But the last...will it be Jimbei?

Berry: Please do update soon :) It was a wonderful chapter. Now I wanna see Laith aka Luffy find out about their little ice cream outing

Kura: Hehehehe, BYES! XD