Reviews for What Are Best Friends For?
Kisa tracer chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Your hard work on this chapter really paid off I could almost hear the waves as the two talked great job. Keep up the good work.
Wisdombook34 chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
I don't often give constructive criticism, but I'll try this once. If I have any hopes of being an editor, I need to try. To start off, I did like this chapter. It was sweet, especially Yuna and Braska; that was adorable. But. You must stop using epithets-descriptive words instead of a name. "The blonde". "The brunette". They sort of break the flow; they're distracting; they reduce the character to that one characteristic, when a name embodies who they are. Their name should be enough.

If you still want to talk to me, and if you truly want to make your story the absolute best, I'll be your editor. Your beta, if you will. Only if you want to. It's entirely up to you.
6jrz422 chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
hey you're alive!
xxShadoWZeroxX chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Finally an update!Pls continue to update ASAP!Oh and keep up the good work!
thousand-leaf chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
It's the weekend and I just spent my night reading through this whole story. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Looking forward to the next chapter!
SexyV chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
HUHUHUHU T_T cliffffy! PLEEEAAAASEEEE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSIBLE!
SexyV chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
I LOVE this part! We usually wrestle with my Bestfriend too :D that happen to be my Boyfriend now! I know it feels when you actually have a Thing with each other, and you feel like you wanna Flirt with him and whatso... _ it makes my Thoughts FuzZzZyyyyyyyy thinking about Last night in the morning.
SexyV chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Damn! Its so nice reading this chappy before school starts! Inspires me all the time :)
SexyV chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
So far, i never get bore reading this one :)! Next is Chapter 5
xxShadoWZeroxX chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Please update!The storyline is amazing please update it!
SexyV chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I had Reviewed the 1st and 2nd Chapter but i can't seem to understand why the Reviews is still 27? (o_o)
SexyV chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I love this part. The introduction of Yuna's DANCE! Although I can't seem to remember what will happen next. Well, better to read the next chapter again :)
SexyV chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I had read this chapter twice already and i never Get bored reading it! I lost Track in This story so ILL BE reading all chapters.
CrimsonOkami chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Oh my gloob! This story is so adorable, I love it! I tell ya', it's so hard to find good Tidus/Yuna fluff these days! Nothing beats a quality TxY, and you've just done a stellar job at keeping them in character. I especially love how you've written Tidus, you've got him down to a "T"! I can't wait for the next part where they get all gooey about their feelings, lol! YAY! XD
Musing Joplin chapter 10 . 7/7/2012