Reviews for Edward in the Afternoon
VishousStef chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Very hot so far. Love the dirty/arrogant talk. Cockiness so very sexy on some people, like Hot Edward. Love smart mouth, take no shit Bella. Can't wait for the next chapter.
reblit chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Cella Ella chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Hey, gmorning! And happy birthday to Marvar, she's a lucky girl, cause this brithday present you gave her is awesome! :D

I should be working now, but I decide to take a break and yay, here I am, totally fall in love with Edward. What a sexy motherfucker he is. Loved it! LOL

So, i'll go back work while you don't update the next chap. See you soon.

Well done as always, girl.

ps: my english sucks, so forgive any grammar mistake, k?

aerobee82 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I always want your Edwards to fuck me. No lie. Even if they seem to be cocky as hell and somewhat off-putting.
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
There would be no need to lick my pussy with him talking to me that way, I would fucking come all over his face without a single touch. Damn it now I need more alone time...seriously gonna die today or else my poor hand is going to fall off from being overworked! No complaints out of me tho...carry on wit the smut:)

Till next time...

Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Cocky Edward and feisty Bella... loved it
aerobee82 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Hahahaha, she's so screwed. Or, they both will be. ;)
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Thank you for sharing this story. I am excited to see where it goes. Happy Birthday to Marvar!
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Heh, yeah. I'd want to crawl in the corner and die, too. Yay for Marvar's birthday!
yesmrcullen chapter 3 . 8/4/2011

Are they playing a game? Or?

IDEK but I love it!
Edlovesme chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Stickybuns chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
*fidgets in seat*

I... I need a moment.

yesmrcullen chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
eliza41 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Marvar chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I'm laughing outloud in my car. Then I got sweaty from hotness.
1,831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 .. Last Next »