Reviews for Calling Shapes and Beckoning Shadows
reflekshun chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This story was truly a treat to read. Thank you for sharing it. I hope to read more from you soon.
Garonne chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was wonderful. I loved your prose style and your portrayal of both their characters, particularly Holmes' thought processes. The intriguing mystery, the tasteful portrayal of the start of their relationship, and deepening of their emotional bond are all skillfully woven together.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Dear tweedisgood,

Very impressive! Brilliantly written and in character. You've mastered Conan's way of describing and also the era in which Holmes and Watson live in. Perfect!

- Akira Kuran
What 1987 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
you're here since july apparently - I think - and now you're one of my favorite authors

I would almost like to tell you to not waste your time here, go write a book and publish it. of other people I like, you know, the plots they come up with. this is a good plot but most of all I have to recognize that your writing is perfect, I mean, no mistakes in ponctuation, good ample vocabulary, good rythm, it sounds victorian because it is victorian but you're also creative, because the things you chose to emphasize are modern.

so in case you would be wondering: "oh could i write a book and get it published?", the answer is yes.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/4/2011