Reviews for Glee Live: Behind The Scenes
AeloraXAshes chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Awesome fic :)
SergeantGullible12 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Aw babies, it'll all work out! (I say to people older than me :D )
Great chapter, I shall read on!
SergeantGullible12 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This seems really sweet. I've recently boarded the CrissColfer ship and your fics are amazing! :)
melissa.maier.902 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
this is amazing! you need to keep going... bringing in the inner struggles was brilliant. this has so much potential - great job
everystarinthesky chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
It was great! I love it! :)
SyiqahShikah chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Now I'm off to bed with a dopey smile on my face. Simply beautiful. Goodnight!
stoleyouaway chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Your stories honestly drive me crazy, because they're always so good and youre such a great author. Honestly you're blessed, I wish I could write like you. I especially love your Darren/Chris stories, because you portray them in a very real way that's so different from Kurt and Blaine. This story was adorable and perfect and everything I expected from you.
DaltonGirl chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
YAY CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
GleeRoxMySox chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
OMG. That was one of the best fanfics i have ever read. I couldn't stop reading! I could really relate to it and it made me laugh and cry. You should write more! Well done. 3
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Cute fic, I KNEW that's what happened, lol
seeleyboothfan chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Simply perfect.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Awww!
paperstylehearts chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
so hello! well i just found your ff link off it could happen and im so glad i did... you have way more stories on here and it looks like you update here before anywhere else which means more chapters! yay! so keep up your awesomeness, and ill keep reading! you are the best criss-colfer writer yet ive recommended who your gonna call for featuring on it could happen, hope you get it!
Susie50 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
You have a great talent for writing stories.

Well done and thanks for entertaining me!
soundedlikefootsteps chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
I love this story!

Just one thing. Cory doesn't drink, ever. He's been sober for quite a few years now! :)