Reviews for Helpful and Noticeable
saracsidle chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I like the way you wrote the Master's thoughts.
This pairing doesn't get much attention, my favorite part is when he tells her he loves her
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
glad i read it but wish there was more
Veila596 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really liked this fic. And I loved the pairing! xD I did think it moved a little quickly though which was a little confusing. But I still really liked it. And if theres more I can't wait to read it. :)

xoxoxoxooxoxoxox

XD
XWhoLuverX chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Brilliant. Very interesting idea. They got together really quickly. xD But I thought it was really good. I hope theres more. And if there is update soon. ;)
InvaderJes11 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Okay... this IS cool. :3 I really especially liked the breakfast scene. It was so precisely something the Master would do. It's fun to practice with characters in writing until you get them right, isn't it? XD I mean, what's "right" is different for every author, but when you're getting it "right," you know. Anyway, this pairing really does work. I'm just sort of stunned into silence at how fast that happened. XDDD If there is more, can't wait to read it!
62442 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I really liked this! The pairing is actually an awesome idea. I never have given it much thought but you've really converted me. The master and donna are actually my favourite characters and it seems oerfect that they should be together.