Reviews for Walk On
danvseveryone chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
So are you going to come back and complete this story? If you have it all drafted out already (I assume you do since you mentioned it would be 23 chapters...) it shouldn't be that big of a problem to finish it. I hope you do, I never like finding a story that went unfinished. I understand very late updates but leaving it abandoned is just torture...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
23 chapters, huh? Right.
MissAkito chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
You are dead. You haven't updated in 8 years. You must be dead.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
MissAkito chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
Wow. This is capturing. I really love the plot and writing. But I do wish it hadn't been years since you've updated. I now don't put much hope in this being finished. But it was still a good ride while it lasted :)
Allspark chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
Darn, you haven't updated since 2003... no hope for a tenth chapter. D:
Allspark chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
Lol, I love the afternote... so true. Only reason I look for these stories ;)
Riker15 chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
awesome
youwish chapter 9 . 5/24/2006
continue!
Merewen Celebrindal chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
OMG! I LOVE this story! Its got angst, suspense, comfort and more! Please please please continue! Please! Please?
Frodo's sister chapter 9 . 9/16/2005
Poor Frodo. How can Griffo be so mean to him.
girlofring1 chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
hey! glad that you had updated. please continue to do so. I have waited so long...so I had even started a chapter on my own on how you might have indeed continued the story. Instead of Bilbo opening the door, I had Gandalf there with Aragorn hiding in the bushes. Griffo did come to get back his "property" and had attacked Frodo before Aragorn intervened. The hobbit was frightened and had tried to fight the Ranger. Only the trust he had for the Wizard did he let him be treated. then they were off to Rivendell, for that was where Bilbo had gone!
Kaile chapter 9 . 11/5/2004
Won't you please update? You didn't die or anything did you? ;)
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 9 . 10/3/2004
oh please update!
girlofring1 chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
are you going to be continuing this story?