Reviews for Tuesday Next
1tinac chapter 6 . 2/4
These boys are just yummy sexy and sweet.
Hank's Lady chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Wow, all of those were hot in their own way, awesomely imaginative. I hope there's more to come!
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow, that was hot! BDSM isn't really my thing, but I loved everything else I've read of yours so thought I would give it a go, and so glad I did! :)
Justname chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
This one is a read and re-read. :) so how about a version of how he got the stripes the night before? ;-p
17 Forever Lisa chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Wow. I went to look at tumblr pic for Chapter 6 am didn't remember the one foe Chapter 3. My lucky day getting to read two scenes because somehow I misses this one. This was amazing.
17 Forever Lisa chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
You have been busy! Thanks for finding time to write another chapter for these boys though. Always enjoy spending time with them. They are so sexy and so loving.

Thanks for the heads up about the contest too.
sasharose11 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Another deliciously hot chapter from you. I loved it :-)
Liliom99 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Loved it! thanks for the update! I love how these boys are together.
Raeya chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Love it. That was so hot!
mw138 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Another great chapter! I love how Jasper can switch from aggressive during sex to tender and kind afterwards. *swoon*
bbbluez chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
DarkOneBL chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Loved it! I just love the trust and love they have for each other. Very hot!
odiejae chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
i was going through my bookmarks the other day and checked to see if there was a new pic. yep, it was there and i could not wait for this chapter. awesome as always! i love that they have a cabin together and they can pretty much do whatever they want wherever. and a boat too. oh god, i can imagine what they get up to on there!
livedays chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I think I need a cold shower. You write my favorite boys soooooo gooooooood. I love this story rhanks
Princess Mishawaka chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Very good writing. It seems a circus trick to place Edward stretched just so on the steps and bannister. I can see why his legs give out but it seems that this position would make him really open to Jasper. That's all it takes.