Reviews for An Angel? I Can Live With That
I hope you return too! This is too good to let go unfinished!
PLgleek712 chapter 8 . 2/21
please, please tell me this isn't completely abandoned and you will make a triumphant return to finish this enthralling story?!
ErosEternaGlee chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Why did you stop? OMG! Can't believe you leave there... Hope you can return to this fic... Too good!
snixty9 chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I usually don't go for fantasy, but the intro pulled me in! I find the plot interesting and even more interesting that Gabriel/Santana sent her own brother to Hell w/ his human lover - loved that twist! I'm anticipating Lucifer's revenge/appearance (again?) I'm assuming that lady in chapt 7 was Lucifer.

Anyways - out of curiosity is Uriel supposed to be Brittany? Bc the way you describe her, that's how I pictured it.

Also, I like Quinn's backstory, especially how she talked about how she hasn't talked to her mom in years. I would like to know more about Beth! (If that has any relevance at all)

Anyways, loving the story so far :) hope you update soon. Xx
lookatthestar chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Never get tired of reading this fic and I'm so happy you've updated it. I know life can be distracting but please don't abandon this fic, it would be ashamed to not know the ending. Looking forward for more.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
great chapter
Jammy chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
I cant believe you updated! I was stunned when I saw the chapter number as 8! Ive read and re read this story soo many times and I never got bored! I just wanted you to update it and when I happen to wanna re read it again I see that you updated! Im really glad you did not abandon this story!:')) I really love the relationship between Santana and Quinn! This story is really unique and interesting! The whole angle and god idea is really good! Seeing Quinn's childhood was sad and Im hoping the best for Quinntana! Dont want them to end up in hell..And I wonder who that mysterious woman that Quinn spoke to was. I really really like the love that Quinntana have for each other! Thank you for updating! Cant wait for more,all the best!:))
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Great story, it's seemless the way you've kept character integrity in this angelic world

I'm wondering if the mystery woman is Mia and she and Lucifer have some revenge planned against Gabriel by hurting Quinn
Jett chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Yay! You updated! Love this story :D
Morerizing chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
I don't know why but I was thinking about this story a couple of days ago.
Love it as always, every update I have to read it since the begining
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
yay, you updated! (: that was wonderful
janellie04 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Oh snap who's the chick glad you updated can't wait for more
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
wow this is fantastic. i hope you update this.
Dynamite-Ruki chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh wow this is awesome!
OnlyForRead chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
This story is really interesting..
Continue it please..
Dunno why, but I tear up a bit..
Ha!