Reviews for Dragon Age: The Wardens Together
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
The barbarians are gone by the time the Gray Wardens were around
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Great story can't wait for next update. And I am hoping for there maybe being a malecousland and female tabris pairing.
Judy chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Excellent story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
great story, like the new take on origins. Keep up the good work, you're clearly a very talented writer
coduss chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
good story, great character design, and might i say that madame cousland needs to unwind a bit
FalconHawk chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I love multi-origin stories, and I think I'll keep up with this one. That being said however, I do have a few criticisms. Namely that the story seems... generic, I guess. There's a lot going on, but almost everything so far has played out just like it did in the game, so it held very few surprises for me and I could predict almost everything. After the first chapter I was afraid of being overwhelmed by in-game dialogue, but since then it's been less of a problem. Anyway, I know that that might change later on, and I really hope it does. Right now I'd say this is a good story that could easily become a great story. Keep it up!
Lelianna's gurl chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Not many multi-origin fics out there, nice to see one like this. Having twins in one origin does seem a little confusing though. I'm wanting to see how their opinions differ when it gets to plot decision making like Caridin's golems and the Werewolves.
Zenbon chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I'm interested to see how this multi-origin fic goes, especially with the Cousland twins, which brings a whole new element into the story already.

A few grammar mistakes here and there but nothing too bad.

I'll watch for an update, so please write with haste.
Vendroth chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Interesting story. The concept of all of the wardens coming to together to defeat the blight had always intrigued me. Grammer-wise, almost no mistales were seen. As for story elements, you have it pretty down pat, although, if I am correct in the Provings, you are not allowed to kill. You are only declared the winner once you have drawn blood from your opponent. But, like I've said, amazing story. Can't wait to see the relationships each character will have with one another.

- Vendroth
AkaiAoi chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Good prologue. I'm a sucker for multi-origin stories, keep it up please :)