Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
Llyn chapter 1 . 2/13
I love all your stories, but this is my absolute favorite. You write with such skill and subtlety. Draco and his adorable cluelessness. His pride and vulnerability. My Lord, you are a fantastic author. Just had to say something. I've been lurking on your profile far too long without saying something. Their are moments in this story so tender it breaks my little Hufflepuff heart. Draco and Goyle's friendship, especially. Your specialty of writing characters who are firmly in denial of what they want even as they act out their desires is thrilling and very frequently hilarious. Thank you for being so great and for selflessly sharing this greatness with me. Review over!
LexyD Danielle chapter 1 . 2/2
This is the most amusing drarry fanfic I ever ever read. Thanks a lot. It made my day :)
Bloly chapter 1 . 1/19
Oooooooooh, c'est superbe!

Une super fanfiction, toute mignonne, vraiment intéressante!

J'ai dévoré ce one-shot, c'est vraiment super agréable à lire. Bien sûr, on s'y attend, mais ça n'enlève rien!

J'aurais peut-être aimé une petite suite, mais en fait, l'histoire s'arrête bien.

Merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé!
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 1/2
I've read most of your stories and they are all awesome!
Eh chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Granger was a bitch in the beginning.
I was expecting a better ending.
Overall, it was enjoyable, but I keep thinking it's incomplete.
despicableme chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Awesome story :)
Marie chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I discovered this story by its French translation, and I'm so happy of that. In one week, I think I've read it more than ten times, in French and in English. Simply because it is the cutest story I've ever read ! Your writing is si good and I really love it. It's a bummer I'm not good enough in English to understand all the words you use in your stories, but I swear I'll try to read them all ! Thank you very much.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Wonderful story! You're an incredible writer.
Blissful Winter chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Wonderful story, your plots are so well thought out and unique and interesting.
KlaraAristide chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is quite an amazing story !

I would advise people reading it with the album Connan and the mockasins - Uuu It's Teasy
It made for me the text even better.
lil chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Cute story
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I loved the ending!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was bloody brilliant! I loved it an exceptional piece of work.
Al chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Ahhh that was so good! I loved the Grumpy badges :D Thank you for sharing your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Woahh! This was AMAZING ! It is hands down the BEST EIGHTH YEAR STORY I have ever read. I loved the way you wrote about the changing friendships-espescially Goyle and Draco. A lot of Drarry stories potray Ron as really stupid or show that he isn't a good friend. But you've written him so perfectly !
And Draco/Harry *swoons*. You show their love and romance so well!
The story had me laughing out loud in parts and screaming like a crazy fangirl in others.
I have read some of your other stories, and I simply adore them! I also read some of your Harry/Ginny stories on livejournal. They are so,so nice!
Please keep writing! You are doing a marvellous job !
Love x