Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
ImBatmansWife chapter 1 . 7/13
Another favourite by you 3
bluegreengay chapter 1 . 6/2
My cheeks hurt from smiling so much.
LucyKalyn11 chapter 1 . 5/17
Oh my god this story was just so beautiful! The Drarry was awesome and adorable. Thank you so much for writing!
hidden shades chapter 1 . 3/6
sooooooooooooo sweet. love it!
Sparkly Martian chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
As always, this was beautiful. c:
Normie chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
You're a sick bastard
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Awn, so perfect
Lemony Sickness chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
This was magnificently adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
AGH You are seriously an amazing writer.
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
That was too cute!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
this... I have no words. Bravo!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Hi. Nony again. I was so fantastic-ed out by your writing, that I made tons of glaring punctuation errors while ranting about proper punctuation in my review. How embarrassing. *cringes really hard*. I was lying in bed thinking about how dreadfully boring homework will be, and I thought "why not procrastinate by reading that review I made earlier?" Which was, obviously, a good idea because my review was atrocious. I'm pretty sure at one point I had a not sentence. I take that back. I had a not sentence that was very obviously not just for emphasis. *dies in humiliation*. Just be flattered that I was rendered unable to punctuation and grammar from reading your fic.
~Nony
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Oh. My. God. Give me a moment while I internally flip out. *Internally flips out*. This was FANTASTIC! Okay, this is gonna be long, you ready? I loved it (as displayed by the whole flipping out and all caps fantastic and stuff). Your characters are beautiful. Your subtlety in showing how Draco was in denial at points and how amazingly you could write convincing emotion. Which brings me to another thing: YOU SHOWED! So many authors tell. Sometimes I get it. Especially when it's in first person because then it can be a way to show part of who that character is. My big problem is when it's in third person (like your story) and it is sooooo bland. He saw the building. It was tall. And made of brick. Obviously, that's a bit exaggerated, and some writers can pull it off. Often, however that is not the case. Sorry about that, please excuse my rant. Another thing that really got me was you got the balance. Perfectly. I'm serious. So many writers try to stay so far away from telling that they slip into purple prose, but you got the fricking balance. Yay! The last thing I'm going to state here is the grammar/spelling/punctuation. My perhaps BIGGEST problem with fanfiction is the absolute lack of proper English. I will be more lenient as I know some are translations, etc. But after I see too many "and then they played with THERE puppy"s and " then she said that, she would never have a garden, that contained - kiwi" it gets me a little on edge. Of course, there were tiny things I would change (at one point I believe you changed your verb tense, and American punctuation probably differs to some degree from English punctuation), but it's very hard to get all the little things when you're editing a longer story. That's why authors have editors, dedicated to doing that and just that. Another thing, I totally get what you were doing with the whole saying the characters name when you were talking about two male characters: "He shot a drying spell at Goyle before Goyle thought to do one himself which would most likely result in Goyle's robes. . . " It is, of course, most concise this way as the reader definitely will not become confused as to whom you are referring with the "he", it sounds a little less than pleasing to hear Goyle's name three times in the same sentence. I know you probably noticed that and I am doing nothing by pointing it out (as I myself am lacking in a solution), but just some feedback on the off chance you didn't. Wow, this is long. I most definitely made some sort of typo, but no way in hell am I reading through this. I'm sure it's something embarrassing like shit intead of shot. Sorry if it is. *cringes*.
~Nony
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
wow the ending was very good! I liked that last scene :) and the whole story was very imaginative actually!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This is so sappy and cute and adorable and perfecttttt! Thank you so much for writing and sharing your amazing stories with us