Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
sk21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Amazing and absolutely adorable!
Deactivated12345 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is such a happy fic and honestly I'm just sitting here smiling like a loon. If there were other people here they'd be asking me if I'd gotten some amazing news or something. Alas, it is ten to three in the morning and I really ought to be getting some sleep. So thank you for that wonderful peice of fanfiction and I NEED SLEEP NOW (:
chancewriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ah! It's been so long since I've read any fics, but I'm glad that I read this one. This was absolutely beautiful. It was well placed, in character and funny. Would have loved to have seen more of Ron's...reaction, but I suppose this isn't about him. Draco was just how we love him - grumpy, clever, deprecating (to himself and others), whiny. Harry was surprisingly charming. Hermione was her usual self. I will give you props on suceeding in making me like Millicent Bulustrode in a fic. Quite a feat. And of course the basic idea of a literal cartoon rain cloud following him was positive gold. I've used that expression often in my fics, but I suppose only in the world of Harry Potter would it be most apt and over Draco Malfoy it's even funnier. Grumpy. Truer words have never been spoken of him. Best line: '"He's just stubborn. But clever, too. I confess, he didn't like me at first. He gave me quite a fright when I first found him; he ran at me like a bull. But he had merely been scared and had sensed weakness. He's really quite a cuddly creature when he's content."

Draco scowled.'

LOL! Ah self-realization.

Again, awesome fic. I loved it.
KatsuomiMashiRo chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Such a sweet story. It's really cute.
eva667 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Love love loved it, your stories rock !
Imalena chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great great story! Thanks a lot for writing it, I had a great time reading it. It was just so funny sometimes, and so cute and sad at other time.
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I can not fully express the depth of my joy and excitement at the pure wonderfulness of this story and of you, so I'll just say: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! :)
aomoa chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh, a mood ring cloud! XD How lovely. I liked the little extra insight we got on Goyle though *u* Most fics dont mention him at all really
Krysler chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Completely adorable!
Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Nooooooo! It cant be finished!
Renai-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Too cute :) Very well written and a very nice concept :)
fire-and-ice1030 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I have now read every story you have posted on this site. The fact that it only took me a week should tell you how awesome your stories are. They are all totally brilliant and you've captured Harry and draco's mannerisms and personalities exceptionally well. I loved all your stories. I can't wait to head to livejournal and read some more! Thanks for sharing your beautiful stories!
totter05 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Loved this. The way you built this story was beautiful. You painted Draco's sadness so beautiful that one can't help feeling bad for him. I love how he was with Goyle. I love your Harry. I love your Ron and Hermione. The peacock, Ernie, Millie, I could go on and on. Really well done. You deserve tons a wonderful written, glowing reviews. Bravo.
lurker chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Mizore-kibishi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The house-elves were happy to serve him food and some pumpkin juice, bowing and telling him what a lovely cloud he had, and inquiring if this was the latest wizarding fashion.

I like this...