Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
totter05 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Loved this. The way you built this story was beautiful. You painted Draco's sadness so beautiful that one can't help feeling bad for him. I love how he was with Goyle. I love your Harry. I love your Ron and Hermione. The peacock, Ernie, Millie, I could go on and on. Really well done. You deserve tons a wonderful written, glowing reviews. Bravo.
lurker chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
THAT WAS SO GOD DAMNED CUTE!
Mizore-kibishi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The house-elves were happy to serve him food and some pumpkin juice, bowing and telling him what a lovely cloud he had, and inquiring if this was the latest wizarding fashion.

I like this...

and your innuendos.

Love you even more 3
Doni chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I don't know if I can adequately describe how much I adored this story. Absolutely priceless!
cake-error chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is such a beautiful piece. I could go on and on and wax poetic about the introspection, the deep sadness and all the emotions in this, but that would take ages and I don't think anyone wants to hear me babble for that long. This was just so amazing and...I don't even know how to describe what I'm feeling now. It's like some kind of righteousness, like you built the story up and finished it so wonderfully.

I just really loved this. -_-;; I know, I know, tl;dr, this review was totally pointless and I ramble too much.
deepfriedtofu chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
o this is so funny love it !
amimochi123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
OMG that was fucking ADORABLE and I want more. what the hell. So awesome. hahaha. So cute. I love the Draco POV. And you can still see what's going on and what Harry's thinking. Eeee!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awwwww that was sooooooooooooooooo awesome! I loved it! Fantastic job! and the idea was original...I like the thought of a literal cloud hanging over Draco's head until he realizes that he wants and needs Harry...lol wish I could see everyone's reactions to Draco's cloud being gone and him walking in with Harry...lol Great job really!
pixie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oi,that was a lovely one!

I do like your draco very much- a little complaining, a little stuck up but with a good heart he does not acknowledge.

He is really sweet. and its heart-warming to read how he trusts harry do be able to do everything he wants! here at my window the sun comes through too. thanks to you!
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
that was absolutely brilliant!
Ashii Black chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Gahhhhh that was so cute! Loved the snarky Madam Pomfrey!
Evui chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hahaha I LOVE this story! You got their characters down so perfectly and it was so funny on top of that! And...of course, it was super-hot. Thank you for making this!
Love chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I loved this story. A lot.

Well done!
MidnightCat 5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Loved it ! :)

Sooo sweet and cute, I needed some fluff :)

Keep writing