Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Yay! Happy ending! I loved your story, especially Grumpy, very cute idea. Thank you.
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh this must be one of the cutest fics I have ever read! Usually they get cheesy towards the end but you managed to keep it brilliant all the way through!

I love the concept of the cloud. Normally I like plots that are more serous, where they start liking each other more gradually. But this time I actually did not mind it at all:D

Thank you for the read! :D
BlueGerenuk chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved this story!
Miss Drarry chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh this story made me so happy :D amazingly well written.
Rimsha chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
The stags are making out!

Hahahaha
ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was the first thing I thought of when I read the description was:

"And as he drove on, the rain clouds dragged down the sky after him for, though he did not know it, Rob McKenna was a Rain God. All he knew was that his working days were miserable and he had a succession of lousy holidays. All the clouds knew was that they loved him and wanted to be near him, to cherish him and to water him."

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish, Douglas Adams
LaeaLara chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ohmygod, I love this story! It was wonderful and everything. I've read all of your drarry stories and I gotta say I absolutely adore the way you write Draco, he's perfect! And Harry :D anyways, just wanted to let you know that you're one of my favorite authorS and every time you write a new story i read it right away! :)
iGenevieve chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
So cute! I absolutely adore the idea of them all coming back for newt year and being placed into one "house". It makes absolute sense since the rest of the school would need to function as normal and yet there's one odd year. Also a great way of getting the characters together without having to go through an "oops i just happened to find you all" sort of thing. Brilliant!
Stars-and-Stones chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I absolutely loved it! :) It was a fantastic story, and I really liked the position you put Draco in (meaning the cloud, nothing naughty! ;)).
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
So cute and very fun story! I like your house Grumpy. -
diagonfloo chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
What a lovely little story :-)

I was supposed to be writing myself, but your story completely pulled me in. Had to finish it.

Thank you so much for sharing!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
sequel to this story please thank you
netglow chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS.
Akshara chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Can't we bring Grumpy back? He was so awesome :)
Frank chapter 1 . 8/4/2011