Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I can not fully express the depth of my joy and excitement at the pure wonderfulness of this story and of you, so I'll just say: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! :)
aomoa chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh, a mood ring cloud! XD How lovely. I liked the little extra insight we got on Goyle though *u* Most fics dont mention him at all really
Krysler chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Completely adorable!
Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Nooooooo! It cant be finished!
Renai-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Too cute :) Very well written and a very nice concept :)
fire-and-ice1030 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I have now read every story you have posted on this site. The fact that it only took me a week should tell you how awesome your stories are. They are all totally brilliant and you've captured Harry and draco's mannerisms and personalities exceptionally well. I loved all your stories. I can't wait to head to livejournal and read some more! Thanks for sharing your beautiful stories!
totter05 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Loved this. The way you built this story was beautiful. You painted Draco's sadness so beautiful that one can't help feeling bad for him. I love how he was with Goyle. I love your Harry. I love your Ron and Hermione. The peacock, Ernie, Millie, I could go on and on. Really well done. You deserve tons a wonderful written, glowing reviews. Bravo.
lurker chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
THAT WAS SO GOD DAMNED CUTE!
Mizore-kibishi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The house-elves were happy to serve him food and some pumpkin juice, bowing and telling him what a lovely cloud he had, and inquiring if this was the latest wizarding fashion.

I like this...

and your innuendos.

Love you even more 3
Doni chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I don't know if I can adequately describe how much I adored this story. Absolutely priceless!
cake-error chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is such a beautiful piece. I could go on and on and wax poetic about the introspection, the deep sadness and all the emotions in this, but that would take ages and I don't think anyone wants to hear me babble for that long. This was just so amazing and...I don't even know how to describe what I'm feeling now. It's like some kind of righteousness, like you built the story up and finished it so wonderfully.

I just really loved this. -_-;; I know, I know, tl;dr, this review was totally pointless and I ramble too much.
deepfriedtofu chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
o this is so funny ~ love it !
amimochi123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
OMG that was fucking ADORABLE and I want more. what the hell. So awesome. hahaha. So cute. I love the Draco POV. And you can still see what's going on and what Harry's thinking. Eeee!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awwwww that was sooooooooooooooooo awesome! I loved it! Fantastic job! and the idea was original...I like the thought of a literal cloud hanging over Draco's head until he realizes that he wants and needs Harry...lol wish I could see everyone's reactions to Draco's cloud being gone and him walking in with Harry...lol Great job really!
pixie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oi,that was a lovely one!

I do like your draco very much- a little complaining, a little stuck up but with a good heart he does not acknowledge.

He is really sweet. and its heart-warming to read how he trusts harry do be able to do everything he wants! here at my window the sun comes through too. thanks to you!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »