Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
pixie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oi,that was a lovely one!

I do like your draco very much- a little complaining, a little stuck up but with a good heart he does not acknowledge.

He is really sweet. and its heart-warming to read how he trusts harry do be able to do everything he wants! here at my window the sun comes through too. thanks to you!
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
that was absolutely brilliant!
Ashii Black chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Gahhhhh that was so cute! Loved the snarky Madam Pomfrey!
Evui chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hahaha I LOVE this story! You got their characters down so perfectly and it was so funny on top of that! And...of course, it was super-hot. Thank you for making this!
Love chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I loved this story. A lot.

Well done!
MidnightCat 5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Loved it ! :)

Sooo sweet and cute, I needed some fluff :)

Keep writing

MCat 5
Vindeen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I soooo loved this.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Yay! Happy ending! I loved your story, especially Grumpy, very cute idea. Thank you.
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh this must be one of the cutest fics I have ever read! Usually they get cheesy towards the end but you managed to keep it brilliant all the way through!

I love the concept of the cloud. Normally I like plots that are more serous, where they start liking each other more gradually. But this time I actually did not mind it at all:D

Thank you for the read! :D
BlueGerenuk chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved this story!
Miss Drarry chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh this story made me so happy :D amazingly well written.
Rimsha chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
The stags are making out!

ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was the first thing I thought of when I read the description was:

"And as he drove on, the rain clouds dragged down the sky after him for, though he did not know it, Rob McKenna was a Rain God. All he knew was that his working days were miserable and he had a succession of lousy holidays. All the clouds knew was that they loved him and wanted to be near him, to cherish him and to water him."

~~~So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish, Douglas Adams
LaeaLara chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ohmygod, I love this story! It was wonderful and everything. I've read all of your drarry stories and I gotta say I absolutely adore the way you write Draco, he's perfect! And Harry :D anyways, just wanted to let you know that you're one of my favorite authorS and every time you write a new story i read it right away! :)
iGenevieve chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
So cute! I absolutely adore the idea of them all coming back for newt year and being placed into one "house". It makes absolute sense since the rest of the school would need to function as normal and yet there's one odd year. Also a great way of getting the characters together without having to go through an "oops i just happened to find you all" sort of thing. Brilliant!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »