Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
cake-error chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is such a beautiful piece. I could go on and on and wax poetic about the introspection, the deep sadness and all the emotions in this, but that would take ages and I don't think anyone wants to hear me babble for that long. This was just so amazing and...I don't even know how to describe what I'm feeling now. It's like some kind of righteousness, like you built the story up and finished it so wonderfully.

I just really loved this. -_-;; I know, I know, tl;dr, this review was totally pointless and I ramble too much.
deepfriedtofu chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
o this is so funny ~ love it !
amimochi123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
OMG that was fucking ADORABLE and I want more. what the hell. So awesome. hahaha. So cute. I love the Draco POV. And you can still see what's going on and what Harry's thinking. Eeee!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awwwww that was sooooooooooooooooo awesome! I loved it! Fantastic job! and the idea was original...I like the thought of a literal cloud hanging over Draco's head until he realizes that he wants and needs Harry...lol wish I could see everyone's reactions to Draco's cloud being gone and him walking in with Harry...lol Great job really!
pixie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oi,that was a lovely one!

I do like your draco very much- a little complaining, a little stuck up but with a good heart he does not acknowledge.

He is really sweet. and its heart-warming to read how he trusts harry do be able to do everything he wants! here at my window the sun comes through too. thanks to you!
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
that was absolutely brilliant!
Ashii Black chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Gahhhhh that was so cute! Loved the snarky Madam Pomfrey!
Evui chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hahaha I LOVE this story! You got their characters down so perfectly and it was so funny on top of that! And...of course, it was super-hot. Thank you for making this!
Love chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I loved this story. A lot.

Well done!
MidnightCat 5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Loved it ! :)

Sooo sweet and cute, I needed some fluff :)

Keep writing

MCat 5
Vindeen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I soooo loved this.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Yay! Happy ending! I loved your story, especially Grumpy, very cute idea. Thank you.
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh this must be one of the cutest fics I have ever read! Usually they get cheesy towards the end but you managed to keep it brilliant all the way through!

I love the concept of the cloud. Normally I like plots that are more serous, where they start liking each other more gradually. But this time I actually did not mind it at all:D

Thank you for the read! :D
BlueGerenuk chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved this story!
Miss Drarry chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh this story made me so happy :D amazingly well written.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »