Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I loved the ending!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was bloody brilliant! I loved it an exceptional piece of work.
Al chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Ahhh that was so good! I loved the Grumpy badges :D Thank you for sharing your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Woahh! This was AMAZING ! It is hands down the BEST EIGHTH YEAR STORY I have ever read. I loved the way you wrote about the changing friendships-espescially Goyle and Draco. A lot of Drarry stories potray Ron as really stupid or show that he isn't a good friend. But you've written him so perfectly !
And Draco/Harry *swoons*. You show their love and romance so well!
The story had me laughing out loud in parts and screaming like a crazy fangirl in others.
I have read some of your other stories, and I simply adore them! I also read some of your Harry/Ginny stories on livejournal. They are so,so nice!
Please keep writing! You are doing a marvellous job !
Love x
GUest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Sooo lovely and cute!
Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
this is so great
i love it so much
Armana chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
What a delightful one shot! I loved reading it. The idea of Draco's personal cloud, Harry's impromptu history of magic lesson, and Grumpy….there are so many wonderful moments in this delightful gem. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

regards
Armana
Nichalia chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Two stags. Stag-on-stag action. I like your Harry and Draco, they're lighthearted and humorous.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
lovely
me chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
CUTESY SEQUEL PLEASE.

this is such an original and beautifully written and fluffy and amazing story, made me laugh out loud quite a few times and smile so much and awwwwwww. I can't think of how many times I've read this, definatly in my top five drarry fics and I've read hundreds. thankyou for this 3
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is amazing :)
Zachary chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This never stops being an amazing fic. 3 I could read it a hundred times. It's perfect.
Zayy chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Your story was amazing ! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
that was the best ever!
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Nice and sweet and cute! I love it!
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »