Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This is so sappy and cute and adorable and perfecttttt! Thank you so much for writing and sharing your amazing stories with us
emily chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Awh this is so sweet :3
mirrorimage33 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This was a lot of fun.
pare.winter chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Abruptly, my dark heavy rain day changes into a brighter day by your fi
MitsuKun chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Love it. How is it that you always manage to put just enough little angst and humor together, just the way I like it? Lucky me!
And Draco is always the best in your storys. XD
I'm actually thinking to go and translate this one (Italian), just so you know. If i'm capable XD
Adorable 3
Llyn chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I love all your stories, but this is my absolute favorite. You write with such skill and subtlety. Draco and his adorable cluelessness. His pride and vulnerability. My Lord, you are a fantastic author. Just had to say something. I've been lurking on your profile far too long without saying something. Their are moments in this story so tender it breaks my little Hufflepuff heart. Draco and Goyle's friendship, especially. Your specialty of writing characters who are firmly in denial of what they want even as they act out their desires is thrilling and very frequently hilarious. Thank you for being so great and for selflessly sharing this greatness with me. Review over!
LexyD Danielle chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
This is the most amusing drarry fanfic I ever ever read. Thanks a lot. It made my day :)
Bloly chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Oooooooooh, c'est superbe!

Une super fanfiction, toute mignonne, vraiment intéressante!

J'ai dévoré ce one-shot, c'est vraiment super agréable à lire. Bien sûr, on s'y attend, mais ça n'enlève rien!

J'aurais peut-être aimé une petite suite, mais en fait, l'histoire s'arrête bien.

Merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé!
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I've read most of your stories and they are all awesome!
Eh chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Granger was a bitch in the beginning.
I was expecting a better ending.
Overall, it was enjoyable, but I keep thinking it's incomplete.
despicableme chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Awesome story :)
Marie chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I discovered this story by its French translation, and I'm so happy of that. In one week, I think I've read it more than ten times, in French and in English. Simply because it is the cutest story I've ever read ! Your writing is si good and I really love it. It's a bummer I'm not good enough in English to understand all the words you use in your stories, but I swear I'll try to read them all ! Thank you very much.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Wonderful story! You're an incredible writer.
Blissful Winter chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Wonderful story, your plots are so well thought out and unique and interesting.
215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »