Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
Bloly chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Oooooooooh, c'est superbe!

Une super fanfiction, toute mignonne, vraiment intéressante!

J'ai dévoré ce one-shot, c'est vraiment super agréable à lire. Bien sûr, on s'y attend, mais ça n'enlève rien!

J'aurais peut-être aimé une petite suite, mais en fait, l'histoire s'arrête bien.

Merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé!
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I've read most of your stories and they are all awesome!
Eh chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Granger was a bitch in the beginning.
I was expecting a better ending.
Overall, it was enjoyable, but I keep thinking it's incomplete.
despicableme chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Awesome story :)
Marie chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I discovered this story by its French translation, and I'm so happy of that. In one week, I think I've read it more than ten times, in French and in English. Simply because it is the cutest story I've ever read ! Your writing is si good and I really love it. It's a bummer I'm not good enough in English to understand all the words you use in your stories, but I swear I'll try to read them all ! Thank you very much.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Wonderful story! You're an incredible writer.
Blissful Winter chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Wonderful story, your plots are so well thought out and unique and interesting.
KlaraAristide chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is quite an amazing story !

I would advise people reading it with the album Connan and the mockasins - Uuu It's Teasy
It made for me the text even better.
lil chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Cute story
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I loved the ending!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was bloody brilliant! I loved it an exceptional piece of work.
Al chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Ahhh that was so good! I loved the Grumpy badges :D Thank you for sharing your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Woahh! This was AMAZING ! It is hands down the BEST EIGHTH YEAR STORY I have ever read. I loved the way you wrote about the changing friendships-espescially Goyle and Draco. A lot of Drarry stories potray Ron as really stupid or show that he isn't a good friend. But you've written him so perfectly !
And Draco/Harry *swoons*. You show their love and romance so well!
The story had me laughing out loud in parts and screaming like a crazy fangirl in others.
I have read some of your other stories, and I simply adore them! I also read some of your Harry/Ginny stories on livejournal. They are so,so nice!
Please keep writing! You are doing a marvellous job !
Love x