Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
Armana chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
What a delightful one shot! I loved reading it. The idea of Draco's personal cloud, Harry's impromptu history of magic lesson, and Grumpy….there are so many wonderful moments in this delightful gem. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Nichalia chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Two stags. Stag-on-stag action. I like your Harry and Draco, they're lighthearted and humorous.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
me chapter 1 . 12/2/2013

this is such an original and beautifully written and fluffy and amazing story, made me laugh out loud quite a few times and smile so much and awwwwwww. I can't think of how many times I've read this, definatly in my top five drarry fics and I've read hundreds. thankyou for this 3
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is amazing :)
Zachary chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This never stops being an amazing fic. 3 I could read it a hundred times. It's perfect.
Zayy chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Your story was amazing ! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
that was the best ever!
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Nice and sweet and cute! I love it!
raineynight chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This story was really amazing! I really enjoyed reading it! I loved how you wrote all of the characters, including Grumpy the peacock. 3 And I thought it was really cute what Draco did with the badges. And the Draco/Harry scenes were just wonderful! I wish I could say more about how awesome this story was, but I'm not coherent enough at the moment (a side effect of reading good stories). _'
Mizumaru Mari chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is fantastic! I love the way their relationship developed so naturally and compellingly!
poario chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This story gave me copious amounts of feels. Poor sad Draco and his sad cloud. The patronuses. The kisses. And the ending.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Awesome story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
And another fic read and loved. You totally rock!'
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »