Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
The Death of Heaven chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Soooooooooooooooooooõøōœòôöó cuuuuuuuuuuuuūùûüúte!
Gingerchild chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is the third time i've read this fanfic. It's so cute. I love grumpy the peacock, and all the character interactions.
escarei chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Reading this the fifth time, and it's still one of the sweetest drarrys in this site.
purplerawr chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was so, so, so, so good! This is what I love about this fandom, with magic all sorts of mad plot ideas become available and believable - like being haunted by your own personal rain cloud! I loved the way the magic was included (particularly the patronus bit, utterly adorable!) and all the reflections upon how people can change. Also, some bits were hilarious and made me laugh out loud.

Thank you for taking the time to write something so awesome :D

- purplerawr
hydrochloric chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was great, I loved it! The literal symbolism was amazing and hilarious, and your characterizations of everyone were spot on. Thanks for posting it, it brightened my day ;)
Mily-y chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
It was great :) ! Thanks you very much. Well, I discovered your story thanks to the French translator but she cut your story in chapters and it's incomplete, and I couldn't wait, so I run until here to have all the story ! And that was a real pleasure (except... I had to seek for some vocabulary, but I write it and i will learn it to not do it againt, promess - so frustrating !), and i'd rather the full story in a single time (well i didn't say it to the translator because thanks to her i read your fanfiction). All that to say, thanks again for this moment !
Megany123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Loved your creative way of getting the boys together! Very sweet.
poppyroc chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was good. Really good. :)

Love the Grumy house. Love how you didn't deny that Draco wasn't a great guy before the end of the Hogwarts war, and showed how plausibly he's becoming a better guy (like how he treats Goyle differently, how he considers the old and new hats).
Ponishment chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was gorgeous! And really funny, too! Both Harry and Draco were brilliant, but I liked Harry the most in this one. "The stags are making out" totally made my day ;D
random yet lovable chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Aww cute! I've read three of your stories today :L I think I'm just in love with you ;)

A
NineteenTwentyone chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Just as I started reading this "Come Rain or Come Shine" sang by Frank Sinatra came on my iPod. I found this funny ;)
Really good story. I've read a few of yours, but still haven't got round to reviewing them, for which I apologise.
I loved this story. I really like that Draco helps Goyle. He did always treat him like a stooge before, and I'd like to think he'd be a bit nicer after Crabbe dies.
I shamelessly "awwwed" every time Harry kissed Draco to get rid of the cloud, and I loved Grumpy the peacock and the 8th years house.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :*
scion.of.morbidity chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Loved it naturally; your '8th year' fics are really great... I love your Draco he's so cute!
(But really, all the characters are great - particularly the grumpy centaur!)
Asuka Tanku chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was a wonderful story! Usually, I don't really read HPDM (I'm more a fan of... Unusual pairing. xD) but this one was... Great. Really, really amazing. Thank you for sharing your work!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »