Reviews for Then Comes a Mist and a Weeping Rain
Mily-y chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
It was great :) ! Thanks you very much. Well, I discovered your story thanks to the French translator but she cut your story in chapters and it's incomplete, and I couldn't wait, so I run until here to have all the story ! And that was a real pleasure (except... I had to seek for some vocabulary, but I write it and i will learn it to not do it againt, promess - so frustrating !), and i'd rather the full story in a single time (well i didn't say it to the translator because thanks to her i read your fanfiction). All that to say, thanks again for this moment !
Megany123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Loved your creative way of getting the boys together! Very sweet.
poppyroc chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was good. Really good. :)

Love the Grumy house. Love how you didn't deny that Draco wasn't a great guy before the end of the Hogwarts war, and showed how plausibly he's becoming a better guy (like how he treats Goyle differently, how he considers the old and new hats).
Ponishment chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was gorgeous! And really funny, too! Both Harry and Draco were brilliant, but I liked Harry the most in this one. "The stags are making out" totally made my day ;D
yet again chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Aww cute! I've read three of your stories today :L I think I'm just in love with you ;)

A
NineteenTwentyone chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Just as I started reading this "Come Rain or Come Shine" sang by Frank Sinatra came on my iPod. I found this funny ;)
Really good story. I've read a few of yours, but still haven't got round to reviewing them, for which I apologise.
I loved this story. I really like that Draco helps Goyle. He did always treat him like a stooge before, and I'd like to think he'd be a bit nicer after Crabbe dies.
I shamelessly "awwwed" every time Harry kissed Draco to get rid of the cloud, and I loved Grumpy the peacock and the 8th years house.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :*
scion.of.morbidity chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Loved it naturally; your '8th year' fics are really great... I love your Draco he's so cute!
(But really, all the characters are great - particularly the grumpy centaur!)
Asuka Tanku chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was a wonderful story! Usually, I don't really read HPDM (I'm more a fan of... Unusual pairing. xD) but this one was... Great. Really, really amazing. Thank you for sharing your work!
meepison chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Great story! Loved this Draco, choosing to embrace not only Harry, but the change in the Hogwarts world after the war. Three cheers for House Grumpy!
louisesnape chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Kyaaaaaaa loved your fic It is so great !
red chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Loved this!
TheBigCats chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i liked this...it was a new concept...atleast for me...i loved that you used that concept of patronus...except the book i haven't seen anyone else use it...great
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aw, that was so sweet! Draco fell in love with Potter, like Snape with Lily. It's sort of ironic in a way...

D