Reviews for Riddle
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Thank's for writing such a great story. I enjoyed it so much I have read it twice. This portrayel of Steve and his injuries was perfect.

francis2 chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
What a great ending. They now all have a purpose and a job, doing well, being friends. I truly enjoyed this story.
Qweb chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
I think that should have been "The end?" since we know the governor wasn't all chocolates and roses.
Good story. I liked it. I look forward to more.
Kilema chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Thanks for that fantastic AU story. I really loved it. Hope you'll share another story soon.
Thanks or sharing
An3 chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Is it wrong that I'm mad at you for finishing a story? I'm so sad that this story is over! Prequel or sequel maybe? (Hopeful emoticon)
Kit Merlot chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Congratulations on finishing this story and it was a lovely ending indeed!
Lidil chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
The way Governor Jameson was brought into the story?

Very nicely done.
Mc Parrot chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Hey, I started reading this a couple of days ago and I've really enjoyed this different take on things, especially on Steve.
I'm glad I waited until it was finished to read however, I don't think I could have managed waiting for updates.
Great story, hopeful ending. Thanks
wcfan chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Danny just stumbling for words is so adorable. Danny is the last person you'd expect that from.
wcfan chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Aw. Kono and Steve are getting along. That's good. It's be very uncomfortable if Chin ever invited the both of them for dinner (or anything really) and all Kono did was glare at Steve.

I like the small changes you made to fit your 'verse.
Lidil chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
Good for you, Steve.

You and your Ohana.

Hit the ground running.

lanteaddicted chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
awesome chapter
Deanne Stevenson chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
Riveting story, very exciting. I will hate to see this end. You have outdone yourself with this one.
Kilema chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
Still love that story, can't wait for more.
Kit Merlot chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Damn, but this was worrying! Good for Danny for recognizing that not only is Kono in real trouble but that they need Meka/HPD's help with it.