Reviews for Nobody Told Me He Could Fly
Never mind, I found it.
DammitJim chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Great fic!
Luna Ackles chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Hahahaha! Awesome! Loved them all!
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Wow. Where to begin!
Ok some how youve managed to make Cougar look even more bad ass then usual so congrats XD
I havent read ur inception fics but i will after reading that other chapter! Arthur is just so...so...so...ARTHUR! I really dont know who i love more, Arthur or Cougs! The whole Charlies angels thing PURE GENIUS! (probs spelt that wrong but meh)
Love how Cougs just jumps in and out of coppers like its nothing! And the fact he can get chocolate out of a bear trap without setting it off is just plain BAD ASS!
Your military knowledge bro...i dont know if i should fear it or love it. Imma go with love.
We seriously need to have like a brainstorming session (Please please please with a cougar on top) because you are Epic!
Also if you could maybe have Cougs blow some shit up that would be awesome _
KaL KeY chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
I love this story! Its great! I so want you to update it soon! PLEASE!
Our Lady Silence chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
whoo, update soon.
Ladyfox10 chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Oh wow, I had read this story 3 time and I just now got that it was a crossover chapter. PLEASE! Tell me who is who? Please?
EmbeRain chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
I like Abby being casually thrown in there, and the DiNozzo reference...that's a crossover I don't think many ppl would come up with
Lily Zen chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
Oh my god, I love this story so much. There should always be more of this. The argument, and the Scrabble...lol. I'm sorry that I can't offer anything more constructive. Please update soon. I've been reading this series for ages on LJ, and I'm so pleased to see it on ffn where I can follow for immediate update action. :)
Rebell chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
Me again. Strictly to say that I might possibly be in love with you because you included NCIS, Inception, and the A-team in here. Because my god but that's just absolutely -wicked-.

Also, this whole fic makes me smile. You're awesome. :D
Rebell chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
What, whoa, hey, what is this?

Oh. Right. This is awesome. I'm sure you were aware of that. But it really is fucking wicked. Great characterizations and voices, and I dig your writing style. :D
sweetpeatea chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
I'm so happy this is on fanfiction! I knew the second i read the title that i had heard it somewhere before. This was on deviantart right? Thats where i first saw it and was addicted from the first chapter. These are so cute and well writen. Reading them has helped me to write again.

P.S. I think that jenson should have a cool female friend (No more than a friend though) what an interesing twist that would be.
RocklynnJasmine chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
Amazing and awesome chapter! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Towards the end of the story I understood why you put "The L Team" as the title for this chapter and its awesome, becuase I love "The A Team" _ I love this story! Have a great and wonderful day!
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
LOL oooo Cougs is in trouble... ::snicker::

Good story.

CC
The Scratch Man chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN I SAW THAT THIS STORY HAD BEEN UPDATED? I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT WAS OVER! LOVED THE CHAPTER, IT WAS GREAT! NOW WHERE'S THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON?