Reviews for The Professor's Journey
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 8 . 11/15
Tora mission. Brilliant.
I see you fell into the standard trap many Naruto writers find themselves in. Dictating your clone what to do. If he came up with the plan before he created the Bunshin, the Bunshin would know exactly the same thing, and would just shunshin away without lingering around.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 2 . 11/15
After all this time this thing hardly matters, but either you changed that to fit your story, or you forgot, that in Naruto, everyone has chakra, so everyone can become a shinobi. The only difference is, how competent you'll be and how big are your reserves. Will you be doing missions, or you'll work the desk?
Pandyisapanda chapter 26 . 8/31
Amazing! This is my favorite take on the crossover so far, it's so original and your writing is so professional!
Too much OOC... Sadly
ff6shadow chapter 26 . 1/18
Great story, well worth the read even if unfinished.

I'l be honest an say that I rarely read crossovers or unfinished stories, but I took the chance because longer stories focusing on the Third are unusual. The second chapter hooked me hard and it was a great ride all the way through. Here is to hoping you come back and decide to push forward on this story some more!
DarkkingMB chapter 26 . 12/18/2016
It has been a few years since you updated this story but personally, I think this is the best of your stories. I love the development of the plot, orochimaru building an army and everything else going on. While I doubt you will return to it I still wished to let you know my personal, opinion of it as it is a truly great piece of work.
fenixrojo36 chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
Sigue
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 26 . 8/11/2016
You...are a cruel, cruel person to just leave us there. Cruel indeed.

Fabulous story. Definitely going on favs list. :D
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 18 . 8/11/2016
I love the thought you've put into this series, the grasp you have the characters, and the way you've woven both worlds together. By far the most masterful HPxNaruto crossover I've ever read. Why isn't this more popular? *scratches head in wonder*
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
I...have a question: If Sarutobi was just transported here with Orochimaru, where did he get the pictures?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
So he won't be grading those papers...um, kage bunshin? ; I always wondered why the Hokage didn't use that, and no I don't accept the pathetic excuse in the gaiden that they tried to give. Doesn't. Work.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
When Rosemerta said he should talk to Albus, she never said anything about him being a professor, and yet Hiruzen asks where he can find "Professor Dumbledore". Just pointing it out.

This is such a great idea. :D
GBRK chapter 26 . 2/25/2016
I'm sad this story is dead, but even though I knew that going in, I had a lot of fun reading it up to this point, to thanks for working so hard on it :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2016
The story is good but i hope you won't make hp/gw romance
FreelanceBum chapter 15 . 12/19/2015
As Sirius is one of the creators of the Marauders' Map, the new security system would not dream of labeling him an outsider

That seems like piss poor planning considering Peter is another one.