Reviews for The Professor's Journey
Guest chapter 26 . 11/17/2019
It's a real shame this story seems to be abandoned... It's ended on such a cliffhanger, and unlike most lengthy fanfics has not tired itself out with excessive rubbish while being written. I can only hope this story will be continued, either by the author or someone else.
Kronus96 chapter 2 . 8/2/2019
This is a great story. Enjoyed the growth and insight into all of the characters. The interactions between Sarutobi and Dumbledore were interesting. I hadn't thought of the similarities the two had until this story, but I can't stop thinking about them now.

The Golden Trio were great. All the students were great.

Orochimaru was as delightfully awful as ever. Almost makes me feel bad for Voldemort. Almost.

8.5/10

Thanks for writing
Kronus96 chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
Ah, this story. I remember the first time I completed it. It was something special then, and it's something special now. I can honestly say it's still one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfics. I don't read much Harry Potter anymore, but I come back to this occasionally.

Thanks for writing. 8.5/10
Guest chapter 24 . 5/2/2019
Go Bill! I really think Weasley's are underrated.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/2/2019
I was going to say that Naruto needed to show up and talk no jutsu Draco out of his misery, but Harry and Draco did the trick. I wish you could make Ron a little stronger, though.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2019
Question: Will Naruto come to this world? It would be great if he did. I'm assuming time would work a little differently between dimensions, so sometimes later, Naruto and Sasuke could be transported to HP verse via Kaguya or something like that.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2019
Ron is basically Shikamaru. I'd love to see them go in either chess/shogi. I think that Shikamaru would ultimately win, because he literally specializes in strategizing like this and has come up with countless brilliant plans, but he would have harder time than with, say, Asuma. This is canon Ron vs canon Shikamaru. However, in your version of Ron, who is trained by Sandaime himself, if he continued honing his strategy skills I wouldn't be surprised if he could become one of the few people that could actually have a chance to beat Shikamaru.
Monster King chapter 26 . 4/21/2019
Great work please continue the story.
Zardi47 chapter 26 . 12/16/2018
Okay, this has to be one of my all time favorite fanfics now. I like completely binged the entire story today, when I should have been doing homework. I don't know if you receive these review emails anymore, but if you do, know that your story is still being MUCH appreciated, and some of us would very much like it if it were to continue at some point. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I understand life and all that so I get it, but there is also so much more of this story that we really want to see! Please update again! Thank you for this wonderful story.
serus black antihumannature chapter 20 . 11/27/2018
good work
serus black antihumannature chapter 19 . 11/27/2018
good work i would love to see what happened in konoha
serus black antihumannature chapter 18 . 11/27/2018
good work i just read part 1
Katzztar chapter 3 . 9/21/2018
Interesting that Orochimaru holds Voldemort in disdain. But then the local 'dark lord' did fall to a 1 yr old baby, so not surprising at all.

One thing, I thought the Dark Mark was on the left arm, not the right?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/28/2018
amazing !
pityfvck chapter 26 . 3/15/2018
hey! thanks for working so hard on this. ive enjoyed it thus far. clear writing with good style, interesting divergences from canon, and well handled characterization. enjoyed the peek at konoha in this chapter. its unfortunate that this story seems discontinued, especially when things were getting spicy... if u ever feel inspired, i’ll be waiting for an update. thanks again.