Reviews for The Professor's Journey
pityfvck chapter 26 . 3/15
hey! thanks for working so hard on this. ive enjoyed it thus far. clear writing with good style, interesting divergences from canon, and well handled characterization. enjoyed the peek at konoha in this chapter. its unfortunate that this story seems discontinued, especially when things were getting spicy... if u ever feel inspired, i’ll be waiting for an update. thanks again.
Kingdark chapter 2 . 3/13
I absolutely LOVE the general idea. I don't think I've seen this idea like... Ever before. Not Hiruzen at the very least. Anyway, this chapter does sound a little forced. Also, I don't think that you understand how a Kage would respond. It seems to me that Hiruzen agreed too easily. But then, you needed him to accept and if I were in the situation, I would realize that there would be no other option. Because what -other- option would the Hokage have? I sure hope you won't make the third a weak loser though. I'm also hoping at this point that you just won't rehash the books, because I've done that hundreds of times before already.

I'm hoping for some originality.

Here's to hoping -
vmcclure2 chapter 15 . 3/5
U mean to bring The Toad into Hogwarts in Harry's & Friends' 3rd year , Don't you!?
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 8 . 11/15/2017
Tora mission. Brilliant.
I see you fell into the standard trap many Naruto writers find themselves in. Dictating your clone what to do. If he came up with the plan before he created the Bunshin, the Bunshin would know exactly the same thing, and would just shunshin away without lingering around.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
After all this time this thing hardly matters, but either you changed that to fit your story, or you forgot, that in Naruto, everyone has chakra, so everyone can become a shinobi. The only difference is, how competent you'll be and how big are your reserves. Will you be doing missions, or you'll work the desk?
afairysghost chapter 26 . 8/31/2017
Amazing! This is my favorite take on the crossover so far, it's so original and your writing is so professional!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2017
Too much OOC... Sadly
ff6shadow chapter 26 . 1/18/2017
Great story, well worth the read even if unfinished.

I'l be honest an say that I rarely read crossovers or unfinished stories, but I took the chance because longer stories focusing on the Third are unusual. The second chapter hooked me hard and it was a great ride all the way through. Here is to hoping you come back and decide to push forward on this story some more!
DarkkingMB chapter 26 . 12/18/2016
It has been a few years since you updated this story but personally, I think this is the best of your stories. I love the development of the plot, orochimaru building an army and everything else going on. While I doubt you will return to it I still wished to let you know my personal, opinion of it as it is a truly great piece of work.
fenixrojo36 chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
Sigue
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 26 . 8/11/2016
You...are a cruel, cruel person to just leave us there. Cruel indeed.

Fabulous story. Definitely going on favs list. :D
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 18 . 8/11/2016
I love the thought you've put into this series, the grasp you have the characters, and the way you've woven both worlds together. By far the most masterful HPxNaruto crossover I've ever read. Why isn't this more popular? *scratches head in wonder*
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
I...have a question: If Sarutobi was just transported here with Orochimaru, where did he get the pictures?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
So he won't be grading those papers...um, kage bunshin? ; I always wondered why the Hokage didn't use that, and no I don't accept the pathetic excuse in the gaiden that they tried to give. Doesn't. Work.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
When Rosemerta said he should talk to Albus, she never said anything about him being a professor, and yet Hiruzen asks where he can find "Professor Dumbledore". Just pointing it out.

This is such a great idea. :D