Reviews for Cold Summer Heat
Swishla chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
Like the fact that Jane drug herself out of her hospital bed to go sit with Maura and that in one story, her mom helped her instead of nagged. Can't wait to see if you deepen the relationship between Jane and Maura or just keep it the way it is. Nice chapter.
CountessCora chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
This is what I was waiting for! Love it.
Honorcpt chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
Tell me u did not end that chapter that way. Ugh please post soon loved how Jane spoke to Maura
Abismith41 chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
thanks for the back story it clears a few things up for me at least :)
CountessCora chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
More, please, and really soon!
Swishla chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
Arg, what a place to leave us hanging! Hope everyone is going to be ok. I sense a rough couple of chapters ahead of us as Jane deals with all of the guilt. Think the only one that will pull her out of it is Maura. Oh no, just had an evil, nasty thought (g) - will Angela take care of the recovering Maura too? Haven't seen that before in a fic. Thanks for sharing.
Vincent52 chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
O.K. The bad guys are all dead now. But all of our Hero's have me a bit nervous. Maura and Frost MUST live, and Jane be out of danger.

This is a great story! My fingernails are almost gone!
Honorcpt chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
Crap! We have to wait again. Nicely done
livfan23 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
So awesome! I love this story!
Abismith41 chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
awww poor maura
Cortezcy chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Great chapter. Please update soon!
Raiderslight chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Wonderful update love the action and suspense, pleaes don't leave us waiting for to long to find out what happens
Honorcpt chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
You did not just leave us like that, did you, really...ur kiiiiiiiiiiillllllling me. Ugh! Beautifully played. Looking forward to the next chapter
Abismith41 chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
blimey edge of seat stuff this is great!
Black Tulip chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
What a sadist this guy is. At least you got rid of the double crosser.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »