Reviews for Samsara
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Did... did Gendo just cancel school so Shinji could hang out with Asuka?
Fanfiction.exe chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
I liked the story
Mobiusman3 chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
Was that a deity on the phone, or just Gendo?
Ibskib chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
Timeloops always end up pretty crazy, sometimes they loop around and becomes sane again. This story had a certain sweetness, just a shame there wasn't any more interactions with Rei, I liked the scene where he made her blush, as well as the doughnut one, though I would have liked to see her answer in loop 6.
Not the focus of the story, I know, I guess I just want to see one with Shinji and Rei, instead of Asuka. We all have our OTP :-)
100flyking chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
this was amazing, hilarious, and well written. good job.
FFKieli chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Amazing!
frag2k13 chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Well I must say I enjoyed this, worth a fave.
jekodama chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
This was REALLY FUN TO READ!
Distr3sSweet chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
That was beautiful 3
MagusZero chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Well, this was amusing. EVA meets Groundhog Day.
Captiosus chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
You know what this reminds me of? That one Stargate SG-1 episode where O'Neill and Teal'c are locked in a time loop. Through one of the loops Daniel makes the observation that since they are the only two going through the loop with everything being reset every 10 hours, they could literally get away with anything.

This in turn leads to hilarity and one of the most entertaining SG-1 episodes ever.
Thespurgin chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
I kinda like this. IT has the potential of MLP's relative to it, "The Best Night Ever" in that the subsequent sequel to arise from it was epic, just as the actual fic itself was well played.

It may not be an original idea exactly, but... I suppose that's less important than that it feels special. This one definitely feels special, and different from it's meta-relatives.

Thank you for writing it.
Poop Benedict chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
This was amazing!
Yoholic chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
This was excellent.
AbleArcher83 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I started reading fanfiction about a year ago. I first read this story two months ago and it remains out of all the stories I have read to be my favorite. Best scene is the end of chapter three in my opinion. Thank you.
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »