Reviews for Samsara
Distr3sSweet chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
That was beautiful 3
MagusZero chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Well, this was amusing. EVA meets Groundhog Day.
Captiosus chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
You know what this reminds me of? That one Stargate SG-1 episode where O'Neill and Teal'c are locked in a time loop. Through one of the loops Daniel makes the observation that since they are the only two going through the loop with everything being reset every 10 hours, they could literally get away with anything.

This in turn leads to hilarity and one of the most entertaining SG-1 episodes ever.
Thespurgin chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
I kinda like this. IT has the potential of MLP's relative to it, "The Best Night Ever" in that the subsequent sequel to arise from it was epic, just as the actual fic itself was well played.

It may not be an original idea exactly, but... I suppose that's less important than that it feels special. This one definitely feels special, and different from it's meta-relatives.

Thank you for writing it.
Poop Benedict chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
This was amazing!
Yoholic chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
This was excellent.
AbleArcher83 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I started reading fanfiction about a year ago. I first read this story two months ago and it remains out of all the stories I have read to be my favorite. Best scene is the end of chapter three in my opinion. Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Clever way for title drop. If you didn't nick it from someone else, congrats.
MAI742 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Oh, Groundhog day. How we love you, in all your comedic adaptations.

Thanks, Chuckman.
Cassie chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I really needed this. It was so cute. SO FUCKING CUTE
yclui chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Brilliant. Just absolutely brilliant.
ezmegaz chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Wow, it's an amazing story. One of the few Groundhog Day stories where Shinji doesn't turn into a badass and kill/punch/outbastard Gendo but rather reaches understanding.
Crow667 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
AWESOME! tough i was thinking with more problems but whatevs this story was awesome thanks!
furybolt chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
loved it
BML2400 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
What an amazing story. Man, why can't Shinji be this entertaining in the actual series? Makes me want to go and watch Groundhog's Day.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »