Reviews for Samsara
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Clever way for title drop. If you didn't nick it from someone else, congrats.
MAI742 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Oh, Groundhog day. How we love you, in all your comedic adaptations.

Thanks, Chuckman.
Cassie chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I really needed this. It was so cute. SO FUCKING CUTE
yclui chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Brilliant. Just absolutely brilliant.
ezmegaz chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Wow, it's an amazing story. One of the few Groundhog Day stories where Shinji doesn't turn into a badass and kill/punch/outbastard Gendo but rather reaches understanding.
Crow667 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
AWESOME! tough i was thinking with more problems but whatevs this story was awesome thanks!
furybolt chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
loved it
BML2400 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
What an amazing story. Man, why can't Shinji be this entertaining in the actual series? Makes me want to go and watch Groundhog's Day.
Chozan's Cell chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Pretty interesting, and a good read. Mainly because I love Groundhog Day.
Aerhyce chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Wait wait wait...is it GENDO congratulating his son over something he isn't even supposed to know at the end? o_O
Racke chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
An interesting approach to the time-loop concept, an approach that reminds me of the Groundhog Day in that it follows romance and friendships rather than the action and humor that is so often attributed to these kinds of fics.

I liked it lots.
Kokabiel chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Wonderful story. Deep as few.
Demiser of D chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
This story is one of my favorite evangelion stories ever. It has exactly the right amount of everything; character development, pacing, characterization, humor, heart-pulling...it's as perfect as a short story can be. You are a literary genius, and I say that without hesitation.

Perfect. Nothing more needs to be said.
mr. shoggoth chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Very well written and entertaining. Short and sweet, part of this fic's charm. I especially liked how Gendo was handled. And the romance felt so natural. In the original Eva series I wouldn't have been as obsessed with Asuka x Shinji if their relationship was one that was played straight. I liked the dysfunctional pair of youths that were just too tied up with personal issues to truly fall in love. This is the first fanfic that's made me feel like an actual connection was formed between Shinji and Asuka. It doesn't happen erratically and with a simple change of the episode 15 kissing scene. It takes time and patience, commitment, etc. I admire your version of Shinji. Looking forward to reading more of your fics.
Where the gras is greener chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Oh, that was a nicely done story. I liked it. Very much so. It was funny, but not overboardingly so, had romance, but didn't loose itself in it. You did well. Very well.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »