Reviews for Samsara
gaiawolf chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
This was awesome.
Gemini011 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
One of my favorite Ranma fics (whose title I can't remember at the moment) has a similar "Groundhog's Day"-esque style to it, but that one's a bit more ridiculous - as befitting a Ranma fic - and not quite as satisfying at the end. I really enjoyed this one. Favorited.

Also, I like what you did with "Time Is On My Side," though ever since I watched the movie "Fallen" that song has had a creepy connotation for me.

Thanks for writing!
Julian Chester chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
I can't believe I resisted reading this for so long. I don't even know why I did. All I can say is that I can really be tremendously stubborn sometimes. This is amazing. In fact, I agree now that this is the best thing you've written, or very close to it anyway. The heart of it is certainly the best you've ever written. Better than Last Child of Krypton, the Crisis, everything. This has no gimmicks, nothing fancy, no crossovers. Just a lot of weirdness, and a wish to get to the heart of things, which is really all that Evangelion was in the first place, except this time the miracle occurred and the wish was granted. It took a hell of a lot of work for it though.
Panther2G chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Aww, this was so good, I'd like to see an epilogue/distant finale!
This story had me almost laughing out loud in the middle of my office in several places. Congratulations at making it all work so well. I can see cutting straight from the last part of the penultimate scene right to the next morning because it works so well for the story, but I really wish we could have seen more. Not for lemon or lime, but for the emotional connection and what they must have said to each other to end up sleeping peacefully together.
Bravo once again. I look forward to more.
Alfred chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Love time loops. Shinji sure exploited this one. Learning German, figuring out his father(at least partailly) learning to drive, and finally and most importantly getting together with Asuka. It was really sweet.
XPloyalist chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Funny, when I thought of a seven letter word for a cycle of death and rebirth, I immediately thought "ReDeath".
ChillbroSwaggins chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Loved it.
The Ramen Master chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Brilliant ending with that phone call. :D
DirtNap chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I still clamor for an epic finale! Nice work very interesting groundhog day situation.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
What the... you...! You magnificent bastard you! Not only a good story with logic, reason, and a suitable amount of randomness to it, but almost right from the start?! Agh, so much I have yet to learn... sir, I tip my hat to you.

And yes, it still makes sense.

LATER!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
One day in, he figures out what's happening, two days, he goes nuts with the things he can do. If only all tiemfics were like that...
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Well... it doesn't follow the typical rewind-time fic as it went through the day normally first, so already this interests me.
Genericrandom chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
That was a fun and crazy ride. It was really good as a time loop fic as well, since it (apparently) wasn't the looping character's fault, didn't get bogged down in details, and felt like a really good time-loop movie. Fun stuff, thanks for writing it.
tss chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
A lovely pastiche on GHD.

Even the song playing on the clock radio is similar but different. 'Time is on my side' indeed.

Good job!
LordLoverDuck chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
oh i like that, that was very good :D
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »