Reviews for Samsara
Gstar391 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
...that's...an interesting take on a groundhog day styl fic? I think I like the fics where Shinji is in it for himself more, but this one was probably the most original Time Loop fic I've read so far.
Neferius chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Wow, that was very good.
AiSard chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
loved it. the flow and everything was absolutely perfect. usually its the plot that gets me going (i adore timetravel fics) but I really loved the pacing of this one. A bit iffy on the whole Gaga theme though, just didn't go together for me I guess.
Nauro chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Was a good read, even though the developments were mostly expected. Still, predictability isn't bad when done right.

Thanks for a good read.

Nauro
CommieJohn chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Dude, that was totally awesome. Really. Thank you!
Aiur chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I've seen the Groundhog Day theme used many times in fanfiction, a couple times in EvaFF, and never done well, until now. It had a little bit too much crack in chapter two for my taste, but it quickly got back on track.

My one recommendation is that you either take out the sections of Shinji attempting to learn German, have him actually use it, or have him come to the realization that it would be ineffectual and creepy for him to talk to Asuka in German. Otherwise, it's an unresolved plot line. Great story!
stark40763 chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
So...now that Shinji's out of the Cycle, is he still going to get that Moped? :D
sm8430328 chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Hahaha, that was awesome! Seriously, I think I'm gonna cry 'cause I'm overwhelmed by the awesomeness! You have a knack for being funny AND for being inspiring 'n stuff, so triple kudos to you!

*dies*

/Novaki/
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
a very good story chuck. you should go back and add one thing. for one of the days you should emulate groundhogs day and have him and pen-pen pull a thelma and louise and drive off a cliff. also the confession on the top of the hill should of been done in german. who was the man on the phone, was it god? and why wasn't misato super pissed about the car, she loves the car. and you should have pen-pen remember the 300 days shinji spent in the loop. p2 should then mention it to misato.
Straximo chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
That was a really satisfying ending. Thanks for the good read.
marduk-report chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
i like this story (already read it a few times, just picking up on some references now)

so...rei as elwood eh? i can almost see that actually... :)
Archnecromancer King chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I liked, really liked it! And I'm not an Shinji/Asuka you
aedan cameron chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Awesome. I laughed and smiled all through it. Thanks for the great read.
nartog chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
groundhog day hehehe.

anyway quality writing an actual plot ...i dont have words to express myself it was awesome.
deepthoughtz chapter 4 . 9/3/2011