Reviews for Samsara
Straximo chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
That was a really satisfying ending. Thanks for the good read.
marduk-report chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
i like this story (already read it a few times, just picking up on some references now)

so...rei as elwood eh? i can almost see that actually... :)
Archnecromancer King chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I liked, really liked it! And I'm not an Shinji/Asuka you
aedan cameron chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Awesome. I laughed and smiled all through it. Thanks for the great read.
nartog chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
groundhog day hehehe.

anyway quality writing an actual plot ...i dont have words to express myself it was awesome.
deepthoughtz chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
This is perfect.

Lengthwise, tonewise, titlewise.

Perfect.

:-D
lazyguy90 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Awesome work. Very entertaining.
randomnumbers1234567890 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
xD That was so...

I mean, Eva's a deep show, but that was hilarious. I'm sure there are other people who read this and probably got pissed off because you were "disrespecting" the show or whatever, but to hell with them. This was funny, and no, it made no sense whatsoever, but it's nice to find this out of the sea of angst that is Evangelion fics. Nice job.
o chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Well done
dylanredefined chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I liked it was fun and also had a few deep moments very eva like.
KyuubiFang chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
I always did like the Groundhog's Day scenario, and it was funny for the first couple of chapters seeing him snap cause lets be honest if time stopped moving foreward and we started reliving the same day most of us would freak. Then we'd abuse the fact there was no tomorrow for our own wants and desires. Then seeing Shinji doing his best to make Asuka happy now THAT makes it a good story. Nice capture of the characters attitudes. I can totally see Shinji freak out for the first couple of repeats, and would love to see him tell Gendo to fuck right off lol. Nice job.
DoubleDynamic chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
You sir, did a wonderful job here. Keep it up.
Donderkind chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Wildly enjoyable fic. Well written and funny all the way through!

If you ever have any other late night inspiration for Eva related stories... I say Go for It!

Loved it!
AngelNo13Bardiel chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Well, let's see...I laughed, I "awww"ed, and then I laughed some more (right up until my sides hurt). Very good work, Chuck. This one's going in my top ten humor Evafics. And its short enough to fit into anyone schedule, but it never feels TOO short.

Only downside? Now it'll be days before I stop hearing "Bad Romance" in my head. .
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
but I liked the insane shinji!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »