Reviews for Samsara
Jinchuuriki chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Holy wow. That was... that was...

AWESOME!

Seriously, you, my friend, are one freaking talented, creative, awesomely epic writer. Seriously. If I was as good as you... My life would be perfect.

I'd never think of an idea like this. You have such great ideas! And you really make me wonder at the same time you make me laugh. The Shinji that knows no consequences is simply wild and funny, you wish he was like that all the time (instead of the mopey little spineless dork). But I'm starting to get the whole message of the fic; samsara means that definition you said that I'm to lazy to type out in full. But what Shinji is experiencing is a samsara, no? This story has so much moralistic potential. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Oh, and what's with the chapter title? French? Huuh? Je suis confusée... Guah, je m'en fiche.
Jinchuuriki chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Hey hey hey! That was totally awesome! I enjoyed reading the rewrite of episode 15. I never get bored of it. Only thing is the graveyard scene - I think you could've added more detail. In the anime, that was such an emotion-driven scene, and more detail would give the same feel to your story.

Oh, and the word is samsara, isn't it?
marduk-report chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
that was a nice story, and a breath of fresh air in what has been a, for the most part, dull year or two for evafiction :)
Taco and Sombrero chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Great story.

You managed to write your story in a way that it never got boring. It had hilarious moments as well as heart-touching scenes.
Jarre chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
That was one of most amusing fanfics I have read. Thanks for the treat :)
This dude chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
I got to say that I really liked you're little rendition on groundhog's day. Never seen the movie, but know the premise. All in all a good piece, the right amount of detail in the scenes shown, and funny; especially chapter two. A few spelling mistakes, but isolated incidents that I've already forgotten. Your grammer is fine, but I shouldn't be quoted on that since the english language seems to be the most grammatically disputed language on the planet. But I am a bit mad that you left one hundred and sixty two the way it was; I would have liked to see it expanded on. The number might be wrong, it is the one that ends with Rei taking about a mission from god. I liked how Shinji left everyone's life better, though it is expected in this section. Either it somehow becomes even more fucked up, or everyone is happy. Like I said, it is great and a very nice piece, even if you did leave scenes most probably wanted expanded, and I think that it is amazing that you were able to do this through the night.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7