Reviews for Silva's Survival
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 10 . 3/2
Awe! It's too cute! I really like your OC (and I have a super-duper fondness for Raccoons), and I like that it's not a typical weasel girl story. This is much better I think, though I would never object to MalexMale romance, especially with a character this creative and awesome! Your story so far has just been absolutely amazing! It's creative, while bringing back the favorites from Ice Age 3. I almost didn't realize it was Mommy and the three Sloth-Dino babies until you described the mother. You do such a good job of keeping Buck in character, and adding a few new characteristics and habits. Lol, he murdered the pineapple! Please, I hope you update again, and don't abandon this story! It's a really good one! Meow!
mwang chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
a true gem
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT-Buckrocks chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Update again soon! :D
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT-Buckrocks chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
AWESOME! :D
KaylaDestroyer chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
Welcome back! Haven't seen ya' here for months Timbit! ;) Cool chapter; Silva still obviously isn't as carefree in dinoland as Buck yet, but he'll come around right? Update soon! :D
LandoftheFuture chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Good chapter
LandoftheFuture chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Silva's a pretty interesting character in this story! Great job this far!
LandoftheFuture chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Terrific!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Cool chapter! I understood how Silva felt in the end, that hot tub must have been wonderful! :)
mwang chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
this was awesome!

update soon!
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT-Buckrocks chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
WOO HOO! Just gotta love the river part! :)
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT-Buckrocks chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
I love the part where Buck argues with the skull! it's so funny!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Awesome chapter! This was a really descriptive chapter on Silva's memories. Maybe they will be elaborated on? I'm glad he finally found Buck. Update soon! Or rather, was it that Buck found him?
mwang chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
i liked it very much
mwang chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
it was great, and i know what you mean