Reviews for Scars That Bind
Oh gosh please tell me this story has an ending
I feel like i know where this is going, and i both dread it and know it's probably for the best. I'm trapped in sweet heartbreak.. . Poor poor Ali
sam623 chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
It's been quite a while since this has been updated so I don't know if you'll see this but I really enjoyed your story and was wondering if you'd be writing more because I love it. And I would love to know what Alistair's plan was and where you take the explanation of why someone didn't die.
KitsuneChan83 chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Oh my god what a story! Are u planning to finish it?
Green Tea fan chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
Awwww. I love this story. I'm glad that you were able to incorporate Cousland into this without having her be perfect. I love Tabris in this fic! The dirty jokes she shares with Oghren and Anders. It really makes her so lovable. And Alistair keeps digging a grave for himself with all these problems he has. I hope he finds a way out with him and Neve still together! The writing is great and I love the plot twists. Great story.
Bloodsong 13T chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
oh, i was trying to cut down on dragon age fan-fics... but wow! this is a great opening! and that dream, i love that stuff. you have a great, visceral writing style, conveying great feeling. and you have a light touch on the descriptions, very smoothly worked in and well-worded.

top notch!
KeelyStar chapter 17 . 1/9/2012
I'm loving this story and I'm excited to see what will happen next. I'm very sorry to hear about your personal loss recently. I hope things are slowly getting better. I look froward to the next chaperter! And I read everything you write. You do a fantastic job! Thank you for giving your gift to weave these awesome stories.
Whatsheishaving chapter 17 . 1/9/2012
I swore I wasn't going to start reading an unfinished story again, because I am very much an immediate gratification person and it makes me crazy when the author puts the story on hiatus. I am not sorry I read this though. I am now very much hoping your rl is smooth and calm as a pond, and your muse doesnt hide under a rock somewhere. Entertaining read. Thank you
CynderJenn chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
I have had this story in my queue and just read it this week. I'm in love with it, and hope that you can get back to it when your life settles down again.
Isabella Monroe chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
I am liking Janna. I think she will be a fun addition to the group and it makes me wonder how her arrival will affect the growing attraction and chemistry between Anders and Neve. I'm also curious about the pain in Neve's side from where the Archdemon cut her.

Weisshaupt paying them a visit is never a good thing. That should shake things up and make it interesting.

Great update!

p.s. I am sorry about your grandmother. Cancer sucks!
Ventisquear chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
Why do I have a feeling that Neve and Janna will NOT be the new BFF? Though Janna with her determination to *fraternize* with the blondie with the ponytail will make things interesting.

And now also Weisshaupt decided to come to play. Oh, this shall be good.

I can't wait for more. :)
xseikax chapter 17 . 12/10/2011
I totally heard the 'dun dun dun!' music at the end of this chapter XD

I know there is a lot to comment on, about this chapter, but I'm fixated on that last part. You've made references to it before, and I can't remember if I commented on it then, but I do like the interesting twist about how Alistair went ahead and performed the ritual anyway, after they had decided not to. It's something I don't think I've ever read before, but I can completely understand his reasons.

I'm so eager to see how the two Wardens from Weisshaupt deal with Neve. Or rather, I'm eager to see how Neve will handle them. She's not exactly an elf you want to make angry...no matter what your title is.

I...LOVE speculation about Morrigan and her child. It's the road my story will take once this pesky Blight is over ;] But I'm curious to see what happens in your story. Will the Wardens consider the child a threat and try to kill it? Will Neve defend the child, or will she agree that it needs to be killed? And how will Alistair handle it? Gah...so many questions!

I swear, the next time I decide to read one of your stories, I'm going to choose one that you've already finished. This whole suspense thing is killing me XD *cough* which is just my way of saying 'wonderful update; I can't wait for more!'
karebear chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
"She remembered sobbing, her stomach aching so badly that she could barely breathe; she and Alistair guiltily sneaking extra rations from the group's limited food stores because the pain was just too much to endure."

Ouch. You know I never considered that but it makes too much sense. As if we *needed* more suckitude. :(

I love so much that Janna's just as much of a tease as Anders :)

"What is this called?/Do I even want to know why your waterskin is full of ale?" Heh.

And totally scary contemplating the response from Weisshaupt on the whole ritual thing... something else I've never thought about but probably should have.

"what if they had ways to compel her to talk against her will?" eeep. I wanna be like "They wouldn't do that!" but... in fact I believe that the "Grey-for-a-reason" Wardens absolutely would. *shudder*
Rose Tinted Contact Lenses chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
Things appear to be heating up... *grins devilishly* An excellent, if slightly bleak in places, chapter.

Sounds like you've had the kind of time I wouldn't wish on anyone recently; hope things are improving. Yet you still manage to come out with another chapter of this quality - I'm in awe.
September Jade chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
Thank you very much for your story, read all 16 chapters at once. Well written, Neve is raw, edgy and beautiful.