Reviews for APH: World Series of Oneshots
lizzle333 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
OMG these are so hilarious. I am crying I laughed to hard. Do you think it's possible for you to write a Norway or Iceland one?
That would be AWESOME!
Andrina-Lapland chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
c...could you make a Sweden one please...?
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Loved romanos ending... LOVED... can you do spains one shot pwease? *puppy face*
Siri Catriona chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Alright I can see its been more than a year since you updated this story but... blarg the Romano chapter is so Prussian and now I really want you to update because that would be so cool and omagawd the curl bit was epic I cannot stop laughing at that so pretty please update?
Run-on sentences for the win!
Adeline Kirkland-Australia chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
*Bursts into laughter and combusts*
bookloverfair22 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
you should make one with france and/or prussia
Paper Piano chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
In the chapter after Russia's, can you do Spain? I would like some Spanish paśion, si?
Hahaha, just kidding. But really, can you pwease(FAIL) do Spain? :D Thank you
Violetxtears chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
I don't suppose a Spain request could be made me? If there's time!

Vi-chan xx
MercyTheFox chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
I love this...the one with Denmark as to good...could you pls do one for Spain, Iceland, Norway, Romania, and Holy Rome...or a Teen Holy Rome...it's really hard to find ones for Holy Rome...I have found 2...sorry if that alot...they are some of my Favs

-Mercy
Reno-the-Fox chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
SQUEEE! Pirate!England is so smexy! You wrote that one very well!

I love you for doing Belarus because I can never find an x Reader with a girl. Thank you!

The one with Denmark made me laugh lots too.

Can I ask for either another Nordic, a Baltic or Prussia please?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Okay, first, holy crap pirate!England. .Q.

Second, all of these stories are so cute, there wasn't even one I didn't like. They all have really fun plots to them.

Third, I want more smexy pirate!Iggy, I think you did awesome with him. And if not (D':) then Norway or China. I would really love to see what you could do with them.

Lastly, HOLY CRUD GIRL UPDATE! DD: I want Italy...!
Cry Clear chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Ice: Do one with Spain!
JulietGivesUp chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
KYYAAAAA! IGIRISU!

OMG I love him as a pirate

THANK YOU! (O)

awesome chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It was awesome
rechanxramenxlover chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Loved it! it was so adorable! Can't wait!