Reviews for When Half Gods Go
stayathomemum chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
What a great fic! You did an awesome job and kept them in character.
GiuliettaC chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
What a sweet ride it's been with these lovable personalities - so vulnerable, honest, passionate, amusing.

Another gentle, absorbing, romantic journey.

Thanks.
makaem chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
That was delightful. I haven't watched MTM in years. I'll have to see if I can pick up any URST between Lou and Mary. I'm pretty sure I didn't know what sexual tension was back then.
Lola-2011 chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
Such a wonderful chapter! You did a great job at building a loving relationship between the two of them. I like how she was unsure of the cabin but then very surprised. The idea of her proposing is very poignant, it shows how far she's come in her thoughts and views of love and being in a relationship.

Thanks for writing such an enjoyable story. I'm going to miss it.
duckyduckersoniii chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I ABSOLUTELY loved the telephone conversation with Rhoda! It captured the essence of Rhoda and was seemingly perfect!

great job!
duckyduckersoniii chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
"The supposed simplicity to him when he was, she had grown to understand, anything but simple."

loved this quote. so well worded :)
duckyduckersoniii chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love how you added in the bit about Mary wearing flats and the spike in average number of visits into Lou's office. Definitely something Lou would say.

:) Ducky
Lola-2011 chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Loved the final scene! Seems like things are about to get a little more complicated for Mary and Lou. Very curious to see how things work out. A delightful read as always.
Lola-2011 chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
I sort of like the idea of Murray and Marie being the firsts to know. Their conversation in bed was very telling, they were being open and honest with each other. And the ending scene was yummy. Looking forward to more!
sel chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
oh no! A cliffie! Who is the strangled voice wondering about the giggling Mary.

again this is lovely as Mary is beginning to feel comfortable confiding in her secret desires to lou. And if we shake the bed, we can pretend we're on a train - priceless.
sel chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
My goodness, how did I miss this? Was it when my internet was down to the weather. I enjoy how Mary is becoming a bit more flirtatious - and how she knows how to get Lou flustered with high heels. It is boding well for a relationship.
Lola-2011 chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
Simply wonderful! The kiss in the rain was bold and very sexy! I love the easiness and playfulness of their relationship. Cannot wait to see who caught her.
Lola-2011 chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
Two chapters in a week? You're spoiling me. Very happy to see this after a tiring weekend trip. Excellent as always. Loved it all and looking forward to more!
Lola-2011 chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Sigh. Perfection. I love the way you write their relationship. It's at a steady pace and they have steps backward just like any couple. Can't wait for more!
Maddy70 chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Just as steamy and captivating as the last chapter. You have a way with these characters. Thanks for another great chapter!