Reviews for One Sided Business Deal
J.N.J.VIRGO chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
I'v been to your live journal so I know you're busy and your "Writing is going pretty much nowhere" but i couldn't wait to comment any longer this story is amazing absolutely love it please update as soon as you can.
\o/ I'll keep checking back even if it takes years (You have know idea how obsessed with this story I am ) -.- that wasn't creepy...sorry lol
Miso Muchi chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Hey, love reading your 2x5 stories, especially involving berries and practically virgin Duo like this one (usually I'd hate that, but I like the way you went about it). Could you please keep posting when you complete a new chapter so I can hop over to livejournal. Thank you!
Haytang chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
YAY! New chapter! (working on the pic... I'm beginning to think I am worse at drawing than I thought T_T)
kitannawinter chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
i'm glad i can finally send a review. untill recently (3 days ago) i wasn't aware you had a fanfiction account. i don't have an account with but i've read all of your stories. except for the final fantasy ones since i dont i don't like final fantasy. i was pleasantly surprised to find new ones as well as re-reading the old ones.
it is a shame about what's going on with all the stories being removed. i heard it was because of a group homophobes reporting abuse or something. the stories on the site mean alot to me because i'm struggling with everything else in my life, even my own writing, so reading well written stories is pretty much the only comfort i can get.
sorry for carrying on like that. i'll get to the point of this review. i'd very much like for you to send me the chapters you mentioned. please don't stop writing, your stories are brilliant and would be missed.
starless-ocean chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Pleaaaase, tell me where to find it?
Thanks for notifying us and I agree that it's so... GRRRR what is doing! :(
P. Cythera chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Ah! off to Live journal then...
Wow! loved this chapter, simply amazing :) Glad Wufei realizes that Duo is just too sweet :) Can't wait to see what happens next, especially when they are in the city :) Keep up the great work and write more soon!
halas chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Hey!
I couldn't find your livejournal link so could you please send me an email of the chapter?
Looking forward to it,
Halas
Rosedreams chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
*GLOMP* The smexxy!
Bianca chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Love this story! Please do keep updating!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Yes, I am happy. Also-Duo, a . . . a virgin, maybe? That was surprising. Also, sad.
Haytang chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
I might have missed the note, but... what country is Duo from in this story? (My guess is Sweden, for obvious reasons, but I thought it might be safer to ask.)

Other than that-love your stories, all of them, (I went as far as printing 'My dark eyed wallflower', just in case, hope you don't mind), and wish you good luck. With many updates. *cheeky grin*
Aniratac chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Hejsan vännen, härligt med lite fiction efter veckor av fjortisangst ;) Mer av det här och sen så fyller jag ju år om ett halvår så då kanske man kan få sin present då... *pet, pet*
Kaliko the Cat chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Beautiful chapter! This perv enjoyed that shower scene :) I would imaging the Duo is speaking french, so sexy. Are we ever gonna see a chapter from Duo's POV? And who are Duo's friends? I picture Solo as the rottweiler. Are the other G-boys gonna make an apperance? Keep up the great writing! Can't wait for the next one :)
P. Cythera chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
wow! I think Wufei's conscience is starting to play up, he'll just have to stay with Duo forever. I'm very curious about Duo's past now, can't wait for more :)
tsukigomori mikomi chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Yes, thank you, I am now a very happy pervert... by the way, you might want to change the rating for this story, with the mature content it is definitely no longer a K-rated story...