Reviews for Monsters In The Dark
UnstableLunaticFan chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
They kissed in a public restroom...o.o
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
YAY! HEA DISEASLESS! :D
Hikari no Kasai chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
OHTHANKGOD! *passes out from relief* I was seriously afraid Carlos was gonna have something!
Boysboysboys love em chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
LOL at Logan's Ringtone. Like I was dying over hereXD
GabrieltheTrickster chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
CARLOS IS CLEAN! I had a happy Cargan fangirl moment reading this. AHHHHH! Ok moment over
TaylorUndead chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Hey there:)

I just wanted to say that I really REALLYY miss this story soo update soon?:D

-xx Taylor
Kukiko-Rei chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Great fic! And I hate that Carlos had to get raped...but still, at least Logan is there to save him :))
BTRluver chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
OMFG. ABSOLUTE FREAKING BRILLIANCE. BLOODY BRILLIANT! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. (HAHA, CREEPY THING HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY. MY FRIENDS AND I WERE HANGING OUT AND MY FRIEND WANTED "SKITTLES!" SKITTLES! OUT OF ALL THINGS. SKITTLES! SO THEN WE DID ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS TO SEE WHO WOULD GET THEM. ONE OF MY FRIENDS GOT PICKED AND I IMMEDIATELY STARTED FREAKING OUT AND SAID...NO WAIT, YELLED, THAT I WOULD GO BECAUSE WAS THINKING ABOUT YOUR STORY... SO YEAH, CREEPY COINCIDENCE OR WHAT?) I FREAKING LOVE CARGAN. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHEN PEOPLE LET CARLOS SPEAK SPANISH! AHHH, TOTALLY ADORABLE. BUT ANYWAY... PLEASE UPDATE! P.S: I CAN NOT LOOK AT SKITTLES THE SAME AT ALL ANYMORE, WHICH IS TOO BAD BECAUSE I LOVED THEM. HMMM...AND ANOTHER THING. JUST THINKING ABOUT HOW ALL THIS STARTED FROM A BAG OF SKITTLES... OMFG. MY FREAKING MOTHER JUST WALKED IN WITH SKITTLES. LAUGHING MY ASS OFF RIGHT NOW. MOM GIVING ME A STUPID LOOK AS IF I'M CRAZY HAHAHA SHE JUST WALKED OUT. OKAY WELL BYE... UPDATE XD.
Daisuke James chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
this story has been amazing. i love the way you write it. you're descriptions are amazing. i can't wait to see where you go from here.
Daisuke James chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
i just read the second chapter after finding this story. i love the descriptions in your writing. i can't wait to finish reading
Mr. President chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Let me just say that inlove the way that you did carlos's coming out. This last chapter provided a little bit of a lighthearted feel to an otherwise dark story. I really can't wait for the next update.
rainy dayz and silver dreams chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Great chapter...so happy that they are finally going out :)
1Avid-reader chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
OH MY GOD DUDE Update soon
GabrieltheTrickster chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Can you get any cuter with writing this story?
Velandrae chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Okay I am totally in love with this chapter aside from Kendall's attitude & the whole "ignorance is bliss" thing at the end. I so hope you're not hinting at anything too sinister there.

Now Kendall & his attitude. OMG he needs to be smacked. Way to be supportive & understanding Kendall. Get over himself! This is about Carlos & his trying to handle & heal from the horrible tragedy that happened to him. How is Kendall going to compare what Carlos went through to his feeling left out because Carlos & Logan didn't share. So petty & ridiculous on his part. I really hope he explains himself & soon cause right now I am not feeling the Kendall love. It's dark out - why are they not walking home together, especially after what happened? The reckless & stupid things people do never cease to amaze me. LOL

Let me ooh & aww over the Cargon - swoon worthy for sure - I adore, adore Cargan so much. It's too perfect for words. *Sigh* I wanted to cry, laugh, then cry again. Logan being all protective & holding Carlos on his lap. I was surprised last chapter when Carlos made the first move, but somehow it's just right that way. I don't know how to explain, but I loved it.

Can't wait for the next update.