Reviews for The Idiot Who Broke My Guitar
starmag11 chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
Super I like the story
I'm exicited when the next come
Sakura 42002 chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
This was AWESOME! I really, really like your ideas! See you in the next chapter!
Hawtrod chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Please finish this ASAP :)
Enchanted Cupcake chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
i luv this fanfiction! hopefully u can update soon? 3 thx
ElectraGoob chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE MOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!
This was sooooo worth not doing my homework.
This was so good and I love this story! Gimme more please!
MizuKaze53 chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
OMG Great Story! Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Can't wait for the next chappie!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
I immediately went to the bottom of the screen to find who sang Treasure. Then, I looked it up on YouTube and bobbed my head along to the song, imagining the SETS singing it.
Love the advances in Syaoran's and Sakura's relationship. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Crescent T.
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
FINALLY! Syaoran likes sakura and their going be together soon enough! Yay i hope the next chapter doesn't take so freakin long to update!
ittokiJr chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
NOOO!

you're not Cherri-baka! if you were, you won't be able to write this fic! anyway, this chapter is great! I'm waiting for the next chappie!
kaylaanime1492901 chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
It's so amazing Please update soon
Suppie-Ko chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Glad to see that you're back!

Hahahah, I'm really enjoying the fic! Can't help but love Syaoran's cute and sexy smile!

Sakura and her morals! If I were her I would definitely read Mina's note! I'm just too damn curious!

Keep on writting!
Kisses,
Suppie-Ko
fangirlsweg chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
. ! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW GLAD I AM? NO? WELL I MISSED YOU TOO MUCH! (YES I AM SCREAMING BECAUSE OF JOY) BETTER PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON! :D
Ricarika chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Love . Is actually the where Syaoran admitted he liked her. It was obvious but him actually saying it is another matter. Do continue with it! 3
Akashi Seiko-chan chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
I love your story. But why did you changed the image of musical notes? That picture was so cute ...