Reviews for Complicated
zombiw4queen chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Yay but I hope in the next chapter Shin does not remember Sena and goes through alot and in the end he remembers her Yay but their are problems because, of something and sena goes into football or something ya or something similar to dat. So good luck and try to finish with the next chapter.
zombiw4queen chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Nice way to end this chapter.
zombiw4queen chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Thanks for realizing that now Sakuraba. Lovers circle ... Oh what should O SO happen now. Great chapter.
zombiw4queen chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Misunderstanding big time from Girl I like to I cant shit. HAHAHAHAHA Funny
zombiw4queen chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Nice leave them aww-struck...
Kichou chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

It's nice to read about Shin being overly jealous hehehe
LunarStar98 chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please continue!
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
And then they fail. Happens practially every time. They say they never fail and they fail. Hate it. But I get a feeling Shin'll pull out without the sugery, dunno why, but I do
scratchart123 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Sena Shin? OMG they're MARRIED!
colonnello chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
I just join fan fiction and I enjoyed this story because of the humor and romance , I hope to see the new chapter for this story .PLEASE I MUST KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT!
pinkus-pyon chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
oh my god! X/ shin! dot no die T.T esperare con ganas el next chapter :DDDD lucke with your next chapter .D
poisinrose chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Ooh such a early ending! I hope u update soon or else the suspense just may kill me
Kitsuneru chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
NOOO! Shin!

-sniff-
I love this so much! I hope you'll update soon cuz I want to find out if Shin will be okay. I was in shock when Hiruma was Sena's older bro. But I think it's cute in a way. And Agon is cute it this too.

Good job! I really love this.
LunarStar98 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
if you kill shin i will find thousands of fangirls to mob you and steal your computer then rewrite the story,but if you make him live and eventually get sena and shin together all will be well. he he he