Reviews for Surprise Visit
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hahahaha! In another fic that i read, kisa also walked in on chiaki and tori :) lucky duck.
Shidou chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
lol, love your subtle implication 8D
pwenie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Lol :p
Natsukashimi chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Kisa is very funny! Using Takano to threaten the authors is a great idea and his using his newfound information about Takano and Onodera for free drinks at the end of the cycle is so like him. I liked this. XD
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
As that was hilarious ha ha ha. I bet that Takano's personal life is of great interest to those editiors. Good story I liked it.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
*snickers* I think sapphire would be more than happy to pay for the drinks in return for BL material.
tanteigirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hey there! I really liked it. I did find Ricchan's comments kinda OC. Think the conversation between him and Takano could have been different...

Anyway, the idea is really good and also your writing is very clear. I often wonder myself how would it be for the others to discover about the two of them.

Good work!
LoserSquad chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Haha great story! Poor Ritsu xD
LoserSquad chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Haha great story! Poor Ritsu xD
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I loved this!

Your ability to create drama and humor within the same narrative and with such a concise amount of text is part of what really attracts me to your writing style.

This was a wonderful little piece, I could actually see the anime of it in my mind as I read it. I could see this scenarion in the "real" series very easily.

Nice work!