Reviews for Konoha Hell High When Hell Froze Over
Silver Dragon chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
Come on! Update already! This story had me in hysterics all the way through! Combine that with reading KHH and this story back to back! Just some grammar mistakes, that's all. Nothing else I can really say that you need to improve on. Keep updating!
Bubbles975 chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
Hahaha...I LOVED this chapter :-) IT was just so...so GREAT! I loved the pranks, and the truth ir dare...but the bit at the end? with everyone coming back? WOW! I was NOT expecting that. This was really good, pleasepleasepleasePLEASE update soon!

Bubbles975
Silver Dragon chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
Yay! You didnt die! This story is one of your best...next to Training Balls and by the way, did you write Apples Peaches Grapes and Pineapples?
ofwindandclouds chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
OMG, THAT's HILARIOUS!
I love you! Please update soon!
pink hell chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
I saw this update and freaked out... I love this story
The girl with purple sneakers chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
Really good story except shikatema is broken :(, oh well. keep up the awesome work, when your computer allows it
Pink hell chapter 17 . 3/19/2012
(I'm to lazy to login in... And it's troublsome) can't wait! I really hope you save your computer, I've had stuff like that happen before only it was a school pape that was like... Half my semester grade! Anyways update soon if you can!
lira'smoon chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
GGGGGAAAAAHHHHHH! CURSE TECHONOLGY WHY IS IT SO CRUEL!

Thanx for pionting me out by the way -_-...

Thank you though for thelling us what happened. it just tells us that you hav been working hard but your computer is not working. I am sad and I bet other people are, but we will wish for the best for you and wait for your beautiful chapter.

Lira's Moon

P.S I'll try not to get Chuck Norris on you. ;)
Red ChopSticks chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
I am not amused.
lira'smoon chapter 16 . 2/17/2012
HOLY FREAKING KAMI IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!

MUCH FOR UPDATIG AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

IT MUST BE SOON OR I WILL DIE!

LOVE YOUR WRITING,

Lira's Moon
life.goals.zero chapter 16 . 2/17/2012
Kind of expected Shikamaru showing up. I hate cluff hangers, so please update soon. Keep up the good work.
Bubbles975 chapter 16 . 2/16/2012
Hahaha! that was a really good chapter! I love how you've set out the whole parent-teacher thing, even if the cliffhanger at the end REALLY annoys me...Please update ASAP!

Bubbles975
pink hell chapter 16 . 2/16/2012
0.o the shock is over welming! Gahhh pls update soon! I need to know what happens!
Hellfire Putten Ninja chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
Mwahaha, I WAS RIGHT! THE PERILOUS FOUR RIDE - OR RATHER, PRANK - ONCE MORE, IN THE NEW GENERATION! XD
pink hell chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! I was wondering when you would update
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »