Reviews for The Gift
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I was so glad to see a story about Edward growing up.

And...

I liked it.
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Thanks for letting me know you continued and in what order...I can't wait to read the rest!
PotterNinja chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh my gosh, I've had this same idea floating around in my head for EVER. THANK YOU so much for actually making in.
edwardbella4ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh! Yet again a beautiful story with a very true lesson I absolutely LOVED that she gets her truck back! How sweet! Made my day thank you!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
LMAO at crazy hyper-pire Bella! :-P
Titch22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Loved this story. Finally someone who understands Bella's character. I've never understood why people felt like she was a bad person for not wanting expensive gifts. Or having her bending to the wants of others just to make them happy. I love that Edward in your story knew what to give her to make her really happy. It shows how much he understands and speeks to the depth of their bond.
Chicagoisdabomb chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I'S MY TRUCK! Haha that was really funny, your a good wrighter.
Chicagoisdabomb chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I'S MY TRUCK! Haha that was really funny, your a good wrighter.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Fabulous, entertaining and insightful...thank you!
Squirt 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Hello. I have consumed all of your stories today. Yes, I read fast! My favorite overall was "The Gift". It was very touching and reminded me of "The Gift of the Magi" (with obvious differences of couse) yet still, each other's gifts were perfect for the other. I also liked that Rose was more accepting of Bella in the thread of your stories.

- Rhonda
Team Edward Rules All chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Great one-shot. I never expected the present to be her truck. I admire how original it is.
snoopykid chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
that was sooooooo sweet! i absolutly loved!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
You have some really good insight to gift giving/receiving. Your Bella fits the original character, some mellowing with age. That gift is perfect for 5th anniversary - what she had when she first met them and all. Neat!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Neat idea! I really like your theme, and am so glad to see that the likes of her truck were finally given proper respect. That fits her so well! Thanks for writing!