Reviews for Feh! It's Probably Me...Part 1
oldestmaiden chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
I think it must be like watching your own heart surgery, the sharp cut into your chest, your ribs spread apart, someone taking your heart out, examining it, cutting into it, wait, what are they doing, patching a small tear inside your heart, replacing it inside you, now they're closing everything up. suddenly your heart starts to beat again. You made the decision to live again, finding a way to live again. But's it scary and so very good to be alive.
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Sad, so sad, love can be hard especially when you have to let someone go.
Reiyuka chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Dang...you've got a knack for stories that get me all teary-eyed. Very nice, although sad too, but that's just the anime, I suppose. *nods* Charming and heartbreaking story.
13ittersweet chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
this is part one rite? so gimmi part 2! It is so sad! I was like crying...okay not 'crying' but either way! I WAS BUMMED! Please make part 2!
Pysche-Wing chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
WOW! Do, heart-breaking in the beginning yet such a wonderful ending! A wonderful story as always! _
Koru-chan chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
*sniffles* I th-th-thought it was *sniffles* so *sniffles* wonderful!*sobs* so romantic! defidently a different style, but in a good way!
Jessica chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Your fanfic sounded a lot like the manga(or anime,whatever you call it)!I saw the exact same thing on tv!It almost had the same exact words!But you added a lot more emotion than what I watched on tv!It was very sad!*sob*I HATE KIKYOU!I heard some Kikyou fans say that she's just "misunderstood"!Yeah right!What's so misunderstood about her wanting to drag Inuyasha to hell?...Sorry,I probably wrote too much... Well,anyway,gonna go read some of your other fanfics!Ba-Bye!
The-Real-Rosie-Gamgee chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY! I WORKED! Gyah! Feh. Stupid humans...grr...whoops heh heh scratch that. Keep it up you sappy sap you!
Small Lady chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
This is the Inuyasha that I can see and feel inside my heart. This is the boy...the man...the...Inu that I love. Just the way he watched and looked and spoke. It was everything. Everything.

Then you had the part about Kagome learning what real crying was. And you were right. Cleansing? Purifying? Hardly. What a dirty job it is to find yourself on your knees sobbing till you're gasping. All that snot. There will never be enough paper towels to soothe your soul.
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
*beats kikyo* don't like her...this was sad but good. at least it had a happy ending! _

*bows*

phoe-chan
wolf luver2004 chapter 4 . 2/28/2003
*jaw falls off and hits floor* Wow. 0.0 That was amazing. *picks jaw up from floor* I loved it! *starry eyed* Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

That was SO great! *throws away empty tissue box* Gotta love that angst. The song also fit perfectly. Wow. *sniff sniff* Okay. I'm better now. *waves Inuyasha-heart-Kagome flag*

Write more stories! Pretty please? *puppy eyes* With a cherry on top?
Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 11/7/2002
Very beautifully written! - You're a great author! Buh-bye!

Kitten Kisses!
Bolts Lady chapter 4 . 6/7/2002
AAHH! so nice! 'ny sequel?
Samara-chan chapter 4 . 4/19/2002
THAT. WAS. SO. SWEET!
xOxQtAzNGurLxOx chapter 4 . 4/18/2002
aaw, VERY VERY cute! next chap soon PLZ!