Reviews for The IZ and PPG dare show!
Random chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
I dare Zim to kiss HIM, and to show everybody who he is. Then, HIM must tell everybody his REAL name, and for Zim to have a date with Wander.
wolfgirl785573 chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Can you use the rowdyruff boys if so I want
Buttercup to makeout with brick for 15 minutes
Bubbles to makeout with butch for 10 minutes
Blossom to makeout with boomer for 5 minutes
Then all of them to tell how they feel about it and no lying
BRICKERCUP forever
ravenclawoutcast13 chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
I dare the entire cast of Invader Zim to read a romantic fan fiction about them.
P.S. I do hope you come back with this it's a great Idea
adventuretimefan chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
ice king : ooh, this'll be fun!
me: (grins evilly) yes it shall!
Jake: Wow the drama is unmissable! .
BMO:Wait... What will Brick say to this Blossom X Dexter relationship
Brick : :c (( runs off to kill dexter))
LSP: OH MY GLOB! DRAMA BOMB!
Jettmikeandike chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
I think all the characters should be attacked by a giant rainbow unicorn that shoots frozen yogurt from it's horn. Oh and gir and bubbles should sing what does the fox say.
Jett Bolen chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
I didn't know what th heck FOP was until you explained it. Nice story btw. Im working a new one for a minecraft powerpuff crossover called "the revenge of special Johnny" (my character)
Moonlight.Wolfgirl chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Well, I dare Tallest Purple and Red to name Zim a real invader and to hug him and tell him that his is their favorite Irken in all time! I dare Blossom and Mojo to dance Gangman Style for 5 hours, I dare Bubbles to kill a little and defenseless bunny, I dare buttercup to be nice to everyone all the show, I give Gir the most giant taco ever and the most delicious waffle ever oh and by the way, all the seasons of Angry Monkey on DVD and dare him to sing "This is Halloween" I dare Professor Urane (I don't remember his name, sorry :( ) to dance "La Macarena" I dare Gaz to kiss Keet and I give her All the Gameslave that has ever existed, I dare Dib to kiss Bubbles an I give him the most awesome book of mysteries, I dare Prof. Membrane to tell Dib that para-cience is a real cience and to hug him and tell him he is the best thing in his life, I dare both of the tallest to have a tea party with Slendernan and I dare Zim to be in boxers for the rest of the show (Can I be there just for this part? My name is Yuky) so I can see how sexy he is and to kiss me oh and I dare YOU to dance "Payaso de Rodeo" with everyone including me! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Oh and by the way, I love your story! :D
SecretMarial chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
... I dare...actually, forget the dares for now. WAIT! I dare Gir and Mimi to go out! Also, I would like to join. I have three things I can be-
Randon Pichu:"Pi!"
Zim, I said three...
Zim in Pichu form ((IPF)):"Pi..."
Random Ditto:"Dit!"
Dib, don't laugh at Zim.
Dib in Ditto form ((IDF)):"Dit-"
When noone else can understand you!
Zim IPF:"Pi!"
Too bad Zim. Now, I can be a Pikachu, a Irken with seven little spikes, and teal eyes. The Tallest always call me Trin in that form. I can also be a human a little over 5 foot with brown shoulder legth hair, wide-rimmed glasses, a plain teal dress with sleeves about an inch oor so below my sholders that goes to about my knees. Also white. I'm friends with the whole cast of IZ but don't really know the PPG. I am hyper but not insane. In my Pikachu form I like jumping on Dibs head and the only people who can understand my Pikachu language is Dib, Zim, and Gaz.
Random Duskull:"Duskull dusk..."
Gaz, We don't care if you don't care.
Gaz in Duskull form ((IDF)):"Dus?"
... *sighs* I enjoy playing with Gir and have a SIR unit named Marial with teal eyes just like mine in Irken form. She is just as hyper and funny as Gir but less insane and stupid.
Marial:"Hi people!"
I do not do romance and will flat out refuse. And I have the capability to blast fire balls ad enjoy blasting of heads. Zim, Dib, Gaz, and Gir will all get back up. I can revive anyone else. I can die and get back up. I will take dares. That is all. Oh! I can open portals to other dimensions and Perry from Phineas and Ferb is with me.
Invader A chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
host:can you please bring in more characters?
I know!for example the rrb
Or someone else in invader zim.
Oh!how old is everyone in this show?

Dares:Dib,watch every Saw movie and then watch as many rated M fanfics.
Zim sing "me against the world" by simple plan.
Red kiss Purple.(no i am not a RAPR fan,i just want to torture them)and then stab each other with a fork!
PPG:what is your hobbies?
gaint human chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
I dare Gaz to hit Zim in the back of the head with a anime hammer and I given Gir a meal from epic meal time of his choice.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Zim and Gaz- Sing a duet of Perfect Two by Auburn, One Thing by One Direction (my cousin got it stuck in my head), and Bring Me To Life by Evanescence.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
I dare Zim and Dib to sing The Dumb Song from The Amazing World of Gumball. Just let them act out the whole scene with Zim being Gumball, Dib being Darwin, and Blossom as Anais (who dosen't sing in the scene). Look it up on YouTube if you haven't seen it. I dare Gaz to watch every 81 episodes of Regular Show. I dare Gir and Bubbles to song the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic theme song. I dare Blossom to record herself acting ouy the 'Hip Flop' scene from The Amazing World of Gumball and put it online. It would be funny to see a smart person to do something like that. I dare Gaz and Buttercup to act REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY nice and girly. I dare Zim and Dib to sing both parts to Asking All Them Questions.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I dare Gaz to start acting girly, stop playing Vampire Piggy Slayer, and wearing a cheerleader's uniform for 5 rounds.

I dare Gir to sing Baby Monkey Riding Backwards On a Pig by Parry Gripp.

I dare either Zim or Dib (you choose) to sing Titanium by Sia ft. David Guetta. (That song fits them alot!)

I dare Gaz to sing "Toxic" to Zim.
Xenial chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
HIYA! *a random irken girl pops out of no where*

I SAID HII! *Starts screamng at the powerpuff girls for no reason* I LUV YOU ZIM! MARRY MEEEE!
Onto the dares!
Zim, MARRY MEEE!
Gaz, Sing When your Evil with Tak and Zim
Dib, LET ZIM KLL YOU USING HIS CHOICE OF WEAPON!
Tallests, do you want these donuts? *holds a bag of glazed minisdonuts* TELL ZIM THAT HE WILL BE THE NEXT TALLEST AND YOU GET THE DONUTS!
PowerPuff girls, STAY WITH GAZ FOR A COMPLETE DAY!
DAZZIT BYE!
WoodLandSpirit13 chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
Zim: Go jump Into a lake filed with water and meat then throw rapid clams at dib's HORORDLY LARGE HEAD!

Tak: You're sooooo freakin AWESOME!
Gir: Eat 536,273,748 packs of smile dip

Gir: Meet Damian Hart from beyblade

Gaz and Tak: Sing voice in the dark from mermaid melody

Dib: Sing legend of the mermaid from mermaid melody

powerpuffs: THE POWERPUNK GIRLS ARE WAAAAY COOLER THAN YOOOOOOOOOOOU.