Reviews for Encantado
ncbexie25 chapter 2 . 5/10
Loved this
TalaDentro chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I do wish that there was just a smidge more to the story but still it's pretty good, I like it.
negimarules52 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Draco is total ass not telling harry but so cute and freakin awesome XD!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Lol that's so funny at the end.

I give you: two golden stars, four silver one's and five bronze one's.

Hope to see more of your work one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
This is adorable! I love it! Will you be continuing in another one/two shot?
Addiena-Saffir chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I still want to see the bit where Harry is told and how it all turns out.
Draco mudiliar chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
the fight part was so well written that it formed a picture in my head as I read. whole total I loved reading your story. I am going to check your other works too.
lil miss darkside chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Great story, good plot, I really love it! My only issue whatsoever is...anal sex, whether from a penis or finger play, really really needs lube. They went dry every time they played with Harry's ass...so not the way it really works! Lotion is best for general anal, and conditioner is a great substitute for in the shower. If possible, please keep this in mind for any future slash writing, cuz its kind of a tell-tale of someone who is innocent in the ways of anal play, male or female, when theres supposedly no lube involved. You can do it in prison, but it hurts both parties and generally sucks.

Thanks! Great story otherwise!

Lil miss darkside
Lumiere Nordiques chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
It was great :D
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I liked this. Clueless!Harry is always fun. *Grins* Thanks for sharing!
aida-m chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
oh you are cruel! stopping the story there!

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz write a sequel and explain Harry's pregnancy! it was toooooooooooooooooooo cute! plzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm begging you!
inkImpressions chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I enjoyed the story and am adding it to my favs list. Happy writing in the future
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Very cute story!

I loved it!

It was sweet hot and sexy

Great write hun

I love the ending

Kudos

Blade
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I want to read more storys about the Encantado!
loxygirl chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
This was just absoloutly wondreful! It was marvelous! Danke for posting this! It's one of the only good stories about hybrids, that I've ever read. Keep writing liebe, your wondervul at it!