Reviews for The Ward
Karma Kat 281 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Wow! This is really interesting! Update soon please.
Liung Arkeanda chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I like it!

The idea of Snape/Harry being a viable pairing is so outlandish to me that the first time I saw it there was about 10 seconds of my mind being entirely blank in shock.

After attempting to read Emma, I avoid Jane Austen like the plague. I refuse to read anything by her. Or even in her era. There's just something about me and classics that just don't get along.

And yet this fic is just so... quaint? Quirky? I don't know, it made me smile. It has the potential to be really good.

On a side note, the actor who plays Snape in Harry Potter played the main love interest in Sense and Sensibility. When I first watched it, it took me almost half the movie to reconcile Snape with a period-era good-guy love-interest. It was so... odd! But it definitely helps me take this with a grain of salt, having already seen "Snape" in period character.

chana2000 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Loved it can't wait to read what happens next.
SuddenPsychosis chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
First off, I like the style you have used in your writing. I find that I have a weakness towards Austen-styled works- well, any works that are set during regency England. Secondly, I like how you had incorporated the events and the characters in a seamless manner. It, to me, didn't feel out of place and the roles given to the characters are fitting. Characterisation is the other factor I particularly like in this and it's good to see that their aren't completely different to canon.

Well written.

Looking forward to more.

niceladysakura chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
wow! interesting story please update soon!

looking forward to when they will fall in love with each other :D
Foxtrot 21 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Wow. I haven't read an HP fanfic like this before, and I really, really like it. In a weird sort of way, it completely works and makes sense. Bravo. I look forward to reading more!
Princesscookie chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Steanne chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Good start, but the heir IS the ward. In a ward/guardian relationship, the ward is the young one.
LittleMrsAdams chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
interesting start :) i hope you update soon :)