Reviews for Going Dutch
Liz chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Best NedCan fanfic I've read! It was all so cute and fluffy :3
Ms. AtomicBomb chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I think that Canada and Netherlands are surely Canon! And this story is amazing! I adore your writing style, it is lovely *.* I'm in love with Netherlands since like 20 minutes ago, a little before I read this story. But aww! So adorable! I loved it!
GlassSmile chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is so adorable! Really this is probably one of my favorite NedCan fanfics. I really hope to see more from you.
Shiary chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love this! So cute!
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww! This is so cute!
Sunruner chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
So cuuuuute~ Cute cute cute! (damn it, I sound like Spain now...)

Ah, that definitely helped with the Caneth craving I woke up with this morning. I actually liked America in this one too, even though he's usually too obnoxious for me 3

Thanks for sharing!

-Sunny
fricken ray of sunshine chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
this is such a cute story. it made me go d'aww
compa16 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Giggle
Mikadocon chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
It was a sweet fic and I enjoyed it greatly. I especially liked that Lars was the one to struggle with his feelings and Matthew "helping him out" and not the other way round.
mochiinvasions chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This made me so happy, I loved it! The relationship between the two is so cute at the end, and I love Belgium's role :D -still jealous of Mattie-
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is the first I've read of this parring, and I absolutely love it! P.S. what does "Going Dutch" even mean anyway...
paarsetulpen chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was adorable! At first I was honestly worried that you make Netherlands tsundere, which is one of my biggest pet peeves in the fandom (and usually just an excuse to ship him with Spain) but as the story went on, I realized that's not the case.

Also, I adore Belgium, she's so cool! XD
Musingsage chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
It's a shame this paring isn't more popular; it makes more sense then PruCan; is far more adorable than Russia/Canada; and a far cry from how disturbing Twincest and Franada are.